-Court Dialog-

-Court Dialog-

Random Announcer: ‘Session is now in progress, All stand for the Judge’

*Everyone in the courthouse rises as the judge walks out of his room and takes to the podium*

Judge Zai: ‘Todays court session is about the conviction of a boy who is said to have been harassing five boys and a girl; we will speak directly to this boy after our first witness. Witness number one is Louis Tomlinson, if you could stand in the witness stand'

*Louis Tomlinson stands and walks on to the witness stand*

‘If you could raise your hand and repeat after me ‘I swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me god’’

Louis Tomlinson: ‘I swear, hey! swearing is a bad thing to do… to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth… isn’t that the same th-’

‘Just repeat the words Mr Tomlinson’

Louis Tomlinson: I swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me god’

Judge Zai: 'So what is the name of the boy who has been causing you all grief'

Louis Tomlinson: 'err... Farrington'

Judge Zai: 'And first name?'

Louis Tomlinson: Err… I can't remember I’m all of a jitter, I’m excited and yet nervous and I think my brain just farted

Judge Zai: ‘I'll give you a moment to get your thoughts together'

Louis Tomlinson: 'Harry knows, Harry knows Chris' first name'

Judge Zai: 'Chris?'

Louis Tomlinson: 'That’s it, how'd you know that?'

Judge Zai: ‘Mr Murdoch, you have questions for the witness?’

Mr. Murdoch: ‘I do indeed’

Louis Tomlinson: ‘I think he meant to start asking me…’

Mr Murdoch: ‘Right, Mr Tomlinson, I believe you only got involved in this in the last month’

Louis Tomlinson: ‘Yes but I heard o things before that, because Harry and I were pen-pals, still are actually, and he told me about what happened that night’

Mr. Murdoch: ‘Which night are you talking about exactly?’

Louis Tomlinson: ‘The night Chris set fire to Zayns house and made my Harry go to the hospital’

Mr Murdoch: ‘Ah, well we’ll get to that, but as I know you were only involved on the night you went missing’

Louis Tomlinson: ‘When he pointed a gun at us and made us all squeeze into a cupboard?’

*Collective gasp from the audience*

Mr Murdoch: ‘So he had a gun?’

Louis Tomlinson: ‘Yeah, it was really small, but a gun all the same’

Judge Zai: ‘No giggling in the courthouse Mr Styles’

Mr Murdoch: ‘Permission to continue?’

Judge Zai: ‘Granted

Mr Murdoch: ‘And what happened when you were put into the cupboard?’

Louis Tomlinson: ‘Well we heard him talking to his dad on the phone – Is this all necessary, I mean we gave a video that his dad confesses and so does Chris-’