-Zayn-

I was just staring at the piece of paper wondering if and what i should write. I tried to write a sentence but my pen had run out and i was out of pencils, Throwing them at people isn't the best idea, especially when they don't return them.

None of them would lend me a pen, so who would... Liam!

I began to throw m+m's at him to get his attention, but he'd only eat them and continue to write. I was getting impatient but before i could plan my next move to get his attention, i was pulled out of these thoughts by the man himself

'What is it zayn?' Liam asked with a sigh

'I need to borrow a pen please?'

'Oh, ok' He said grabbing one from his pencil case and throwing it to me, i caught it and looked at the paper, i sneaked a look at harry to see him turning over the paper to continue writing on the other side, i went to poke him but Liam threw an eraser at me and shook his head, i sighed and returned to my letter.

 vas happenin' Hall cross kid.

So i really didn't think i'd be writing, but what the hell.

My name is Zayn, quite original huh? My friends call me Dj Malik.

Have you ever had a moment in time where you think you're awake but you're not, sometimes i think my life is like that.

I'm quite reliant on the way i look. Some people call me vain, i suppose i am slightly but i'm very self conscious. All the time.

I like to draw and paint, i also like to sing, But art owns my heart.

So yeah, Bye

Zayn Jaaward Malik

Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School

Cheshire