-Liam-

I saw Harry walk off to the toilet and disappear, i sighed as i looked at the crowd, where was Niall?

I walked around the hall finally deciding to wait until he performed to find him. In the mean time, i decided to look for Zayn, and then i heard him.

'YOU'RE PERRIE?' He was mad, i could tell.

I ran over to where his voice came from, i bumped into Harry literally and balanced myself. he was with a random Hall cross boy. We stood about two metres from Zayn, and a girl with blond hair she was biting her lip.

'But this- but this makes no sense' Zayn stuttered sounding confused, so i wasn't the only confused person here.

i looked at Harry whose eyebrows were knitted together, he caught me eye and we both shrugged at each other.

I felt someone come and stand next to me, he seemed to be looking from one person to another

'Lou' Came a soft Irish voice, it was the one standing next to me.

'Shut up, Niall' The random boy hissed, Lou? Louis? that was Harrys Louis?

I gulped and looked to my left to see a blond boy a few inches shorter than me, he was frowning at Lou, i heard him muttered

'It's because i'm irish isn't it'

He looked away from Louis, and straight into my eyes. My breath caught and i looked away quickly and back at Zayn.

'Hey' Perrie said with no emotion

'You lied' Zayn said, Perrie flinched 'you said your name was perrie edwards but it's not' 

'I want some popcorn' Niall muttered again, i bit my lip as to not chuckle

 'It is my name' Perrie replied calmly

'no, your name is Perrie king'

'no!' she growled

'why not' Zayn asked his anger turning into confusion. I was very confused. Did Zayn know Perrie?

'I'm not her anymore Zayn' She breathed, i sudden;y felt awkward. 'i-i can't be her anymore'

'w-why?'

I turned away and looked at Harry, he looked at me

'We should give them some privecy' I said

'but Liam' Harry whined, I heard Niall choked and i felt his eyes on me, i tried to cover a blush.

'Zayn will tell us later, we can't listen in' I sighed

'true' Harry sighed

'Harry this is Louis' Harry grinned

'Nice to finally meet you, i didn't talk too much on instant messenger but i've heard a lot about you' I smiled

Harry turned bright red and i smirked at him

'I hope it was all bad stuff' Louis replied grinning

'certainly was' I laughed

Harry looked at Niall

'Oh yeah, Harry this is Niall' Louis said introducing them

Harry began to giggle manically

'What?' Niall asked, Louis was watching Harry intently.

'I think Louis should have introduced you to Liam, you're pen-pals after all'

'Liam-Niall,  Niall- liam' Louis said before pulling harry off shouting about throwing potato peelings as confetti over Miss flack and Mr Green.

I chuckled nervously

'Hi' i said slowly. Why was i socially awkward?

' Oh my cunting god, you're Liam. Oh shit i swore, ah crap! BLAME IT ON MY iRISHNESS! i was looking for you everywhere, but i didn't know what you looked like and oh my god'

I couldn't help it, i burst out laughing

'I was looking for you too! So, how are you?' I asked, he smile, wow. He ha an adorable smile.

'i'm great, better now. I thought i might not see you, Thought you might not have been here'

'wouldn't have missed it for the world' i replied smiling

'BUT I SEE YOUUUU WITH HIM SLOWWWWWW DANCING, TEARING ME APART CAUSE YOU DONT SEE' It's totally referring to Larry.

vote

comment

fan

don't be a melon

may the carrots be ever in your favour!

BooBear my cat is sitting on my lap reading what i'm writing :)

Lana