-Zayn and Perrie-

Zayn

I thought i made it clear, leave me alone.

Personal means personal, are you thick or something?

Shove off before i find out where you live and suffocate you with a bloody pillow.

trust me i will.

Perrie

Dearest Perrie,

I'm overwhelmed with your last letter, it bought a tear to my eye, it truly was beautiful.

Sarcasm aside, it really did amuse me, which i needed, you see that letter, it was so ironic. Want to know why? probably not but here goes anyway.

I am in hospital, it i boring as anything.

i was attacked along with my best friend, fun right?

best bit... it was in my own house.

I had a party, but some retarded bastard by the name of Chris didn't like the fact it was a Thursday night and there was no alcohol involved. so he went in search of some. He found my cellar.

Dads wine.

I was dragged out of flames by my other friend that night. Harry too still hasn't woken up.  I'm getting worried in case he never does.

Chris burnt my house down, do you know how much shit i'm in with my mum? all of my dads stuff was in there, everything that we had to remember him by. and now there's nothing. nothing.

Noone was hurt in the fire. No one except Harry and I.

So that threat of yours, it was lovely but it won't work. So i think i'll continue to write. i don't live anywhere now you see. My house is no longer there. 

You can thank Chris for that.

Lots of love

Zayn

Zayn

how ever much you annoy the shit out of me, that Chris guy is out of line.

and please, stop mentioning fire. please.

 i'm not a bad person you see. I don't like work, i don't like people.

i like my own company,

from what i read, i'm sorry about the loss of your Dad, and his stuff. I don't want to pry, but when did you loose him? 

Perrie

Perrie

I think i just had a mini heart attack. You actually replied. as in, no threats!

I never thought you were a bad person really, hence why i was so sarcastic. 

I'll stop talking about it if you explain why you want me to stop.

and my dad... It was four months ago.

it was a hit and run.

no one knows who did it.

you may want to know, probably not, but i'm out of hospital. I went to my house today. I found some things that weren't to ruined. I found his tennis racket. He loved tennis. He always tried to get me into it. i had none of it. I was a terrible son. 

I wish i'd done it with him now. So much. Every day.

Zayn

Zayn,

you seem pretty hung up over it all... 

i had a bad experience with fire, i'll leave it at that. I really don't want to get into it.

Stop looking back at things. it's what i did,  you can't change the past, which is what i've been telling myself for the last year. I remember the four month mark. yes its tough, but it should get better.

stop living in the past, and look to what you have now. How's Harry?

Perrie

Perrie

Your words... they actually make sense, But does that mean you've lost someone too? if you don't mind me asking, who was it?

Harry is awake now, he's still in hospital. He lost a lot of blood, and has a lot of stitches.

do you know how hard it is to write with a broken arm? it's like trying to teach Liam to laugh at 'Your mum' jokes.

i won't ask anymore about the fire, i respect your privacy.

Zayn

zayn,

You know, when you're not trying to act all cool. You're an ok guy. 

thanks for not persuing anything, it makes a difference. i don't want to tell people things but they always try to force it out of me.

good to know about Harry, and your arm is broken? that sounds fun. 

I won't ask anymore about your dad,

yes i lost... someone. I'd rather not talk about it though.

Perrie