-Liam-

In all honesty i was quite excited about this, all morning i'd been stopped by people in my class telling me not to write to this school.

Even Chris had come up to me.

'Liam' He said, i looked around from my locker and stared at him 'That is your name right?'

'yes' 

'you have to protest too, we all are, you have to' he said threateningly

'Why?' i asked

'just can't be arsed, payed Hannah's cousin to spread some rumours about it being a hard as school, that seemed to have worked' He smirked

'Yeah, well i have to go to Geography, good luck with the protest, i shall not be participating' i walked away but apparently that was the wrong thing to say because he punched me in the eye and now it's all swelling up.

I looked around the English room to see Harry writing away furiously. And this was quite a shock, i mean... it's Harry, Haz... He never gets involved in work, and there he was, concentration etched onto his face. Hell he even had his tongue sticking out!

Zayn on the other hand was just lounging in his chair having a staring competition with his peice of paper. I picked up my pen and sucked the end thinking about what to write.

  Dear whom ever this may concern

I am not sure what to write, so i'm going to write about something that once happened to me and has haunted me ever since.

I was four when it happened. My mum came home from work to see me tide up on the wall by a hook, and my dad hiding under a pillow fort on the sofa. My mum had died her hair electric blue for a charity event, and not to mention the one Neon green high heel on one foot and florescent pink jelly shoe on the other, that alone was tormenting enough. But what happened next changed my life. She saw Dad and grabbed a spoon off of the side board.

She...

She started to poke dad through the holes on the sofa fort. He survived, but he still tells me how scared for his life he had been.

Ever since, i've had a huge fear of spoons. I eat porridge with a fork, and drink soup from a mug...

Not even Harry or Zayn (my friends) know about this. I'd rather it stayed quiet.

Yes i (Liam Payne) That's me! am terrified of spoons!! and Neon green high heels and Florescent pink jelly shoes.... and electric blue hair.

And i now can't remember what else i was going to write because Zayn is throwing m+m's at me, not that i'm complaining, they taste good! But one hit me in the eye, and i've already got a black eye and i can't see to well over the watering...

any way i best be off before Zayn throws a chair at me instead... i deffinatly cannot eat one of those. and Harry looks as if he is about to explode with concentration, i best check he doesn't... he's not used to working.

Yours sincerely,

Liam James Payne

Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School

Cheshire