-P.O.V's-

-P.O.V’s-

-Harry-

We’ve been here for three days now. Three days, and the only thing to eat in the kitchen is bread and water. We’re going to die, especially when Niall actually manages to steal the food successfully.

The only good thing about this is I’ve spent three days in a row wrapped up in some moth eaten blankets with Louis. The others are all being quiet and I’m sure we’re going to die. At least I’ll die with Louis at my side

I want to pet a cat… Louis is my cat.

-Louis-

Its been three days, I swear to god when I see those people I’m going to give them whats for, if I’m still here on my birthday I’m going to be so pissed off. So bloody pissed off that they’re not going to want to- oh, Harry’s petting my head again… I like it, I think we’re all going insane… Maybe we are all going to turn feral and become cave men…  I wonder if Perrie will grow a penis. Then we can all be gay.

-Liam-

Sunshine lollypops and puppies are all that’s keeping me from going crazy in this cabin… do..do..dodododo..do do… Oh no Nialls headed to the kitchen, I must stop him, oh wow his bum looks good. No Liam bad Liam that’s irrational thoughts behave your self. You’re a bad boy Liam. You need to be punished now, No more thinking about puppies. Or was it Niall? I’m not sure…

-Niall-

I’m so Hungry.

-Zayn-

I think I’m hallucinating. I think Perrie is naked? I like this hallucination, its like super cool, like when I made my dad a pasta card and he stuck it on the fridge and the pasta froze… the pasta was cool… like naked Perrie…

-Perrie-

I’m cold, why am I going around in a pillow case? Oh yeah I’m pretending to be dobby… have to amuse myself, it’s so boring in here, there's only so many times we can play truth or dare. I need to wash my hair… but there's no shampoo, I want to buy a cabbage and name it Eric and plant it next to Kimmy the Crust on the table… I have a headache and I think I hit my head…Have they drugged us with the water… that makes sense… I’m going to sleep In the sink now.

So second upload today ^^ pretty pointless but yeah >.<

Anyways i'm going to be writing some more and i may or may not have anymore for today so please don't push me, i have to go baby sitting >.< I really hate sitting on babies. It feels like its a mean thing to do.

Word to Comment (WTC from now on): 'Harry's Large Banawna'

Vote

Comment

Fan

moo moo row a cow, gently down the grass, if you see one direction don't forget to scream...

And then die because you've just screamed and bought attention to yourself while riding a cow with oars and embarrassed yourself completely in front of 5 extremely sexy boys...

Curly :)