sensitive baby

tyler and jenna becomes josh's caregivers when debby goes out on vacation

josh was always really sensitive.
when he saw any type of hate he'd freak out and consider leaving the band.
tyler would always calm him down but, now wasn't one of those times.

tyler always made jokes with josh and he usually does fine, but he was more sensitive today. when he went on twitter he noticed a lot of his mentions were about him and debby.

it wasn't anything new, people always disapproved their relationship, but this was different.

josh always asked tyler and jenna for permission to do anything. so, when he wanted to go on twitter, he asked tyler since jenna wasn't home. tyler gave josh permission and josh started absentmindedly scrolling through twitter.

when he saw debby posted, he liked it without thinking. he really missed debby and hoped she would see it and be happy like he was when debby texted.

now everyone was mad at him. he didn't really understand why. he was little, so he didn't really understand much of what was happening, but maybe that was a good thing.

josh walked up to tyler, who was in his home studio messing around with stuff he thought of for a while.

« ty, what does this mean? » josh said and held out his phone for tyler to see. josh did a little head tilt when tyler sighed, pulled josh into his lap.

« hey, don't read that stuff, okay? » tyler said and combed his fingers through messy locks of hair. josh grabbed at tyler's shirt and clinched it in his fist.

« what was it, » josh asked softly. he looked up with his puppy eyes and tyler sighed.

« people are just being mean, » tyler said and kissed josh's forehead. josh giggled and hugged tyler.

the front door opened and jenna walked in with tons of groceries.

« who wants homemade brownies?! » jenna yelled and josh nearly broke tyler's jaw by throwing his head up so quick.

« i do! » josh yelled back and ran to jenna, who was putting stuff away. she turned and saw the little bouncing up and down with a big smile.

« hey, honey, » she said and messed up josh's hair, making him whine. he tried to fix his hair, but he made it a lot worst. he sat down next to jenna's feet with a huff.

« tyty said people were bein meanies, » he said and wrapped his arms around jenna. she looked down at him and saw josh look up at her with big eyes.

« what were they sayin? » she asked. josh shrugged, hugging jenna tighter. she nodded and went back to putting things away with josh clinging to
her legs.
« josh, your gonna have to let go, » she said with a giggle as josh shook his head cutely. jenna cooed and called tyler.

« what? » tyler asked as he walked into the kitchen and combed his fingers through his hair.

« joshy here said people were being meanies but he doesn't know what they were saying, huh bubby, » she said and looked at josh, who nodded.

« jen, i don't want him to hear it, you know he's really sensitive when he's little, » tyler said and leaned against the counters. jenna nodded and looked down at josh.

« can you at least get him off my feet, » she said and smiled. tyler sighed and nodded. tyler leaned down next to josh, who was a little sleepy.

« joshy, you wanna go take a nap? » tyler said, knowing he loved nap time.

« no! i gotta be ready for the brownies! » he yelled and cling to jenna tighter.

« they're gonna take a while, baby. if you take a nap, you'll wake up and they'll be ready so you don't have to do all that waiting, » tyler said and pushed a hair out of josh's face.

« no. » he huffed.

« here, instead of napping, we can go color, okay? » tyler said to the little. josh perked up a little when he heard tyler say that. he looked at jenna's legs he clung to and then looked at tyler.

josh thought of what to do. he loved both caregivers equally, but he really loved jenna because of her cooking and he didn't want to miss it. tyler held josh's hand and they looked at eachother for a little bit.

josh slowly up tangled himself from jenna's legs and tyler held his hand as the went towards tyler and jenna's shared room.

« here, you want the new coloring book we got you or do you want moana? » tyler asked and reached towards the box on top of the closet just incase josh slipped while being over.

« momo! »josh said and reached towards the moana coloring book. tyler smiled and grabbed it for him, handing the book and his favorite crayons to the little.

josh smiled and flipped through the pages, landing on maui and he smiled. he quickly grabbed some crayons and started coloring messily. tyler smiled and grabbed josh's pacifier and put it between his lips.

josh kept his gaze fixed on the page he was coloring as tyler stood and grabbed josh's favorite blanket and plushie (which was a cute little homemade doll of tyler which he thought was absolutely adorable). tyler wrapped the warm blanket around josh and put the doll in josh's arms.

josh's eyelids started to get heavy and he leaned against tyler. he stopped coloring and gripped onto tyler's sweatshirt. tyler smiled down at the boy as he started to doze off.

tyler picked josh up and laid him on tyler's side of the bed and kissed josh's forehead goodnight.

i was going to make this a little edgy but i decided just to make it cute

wc.953