sensitive

concept
josh is very sensitive and tyler decides to test just how sensitive he is

warning!
smut (yes, more smut)
crying
sensitive!bottom!josh
top!tyler
restraints
begging
slapping (face and thighs)
breathplay

tyler knew how sensitive josh was emotionally. he usually thought that josh wasn't very physically sensitive, considering he boxes. but when tyler accidentally brushed josh's nipples one night and saw josh twitch and let out a muffled whimper in his sleep, his mind went crazy. all he wanted to do was see how sensitive josh really is.

tyler had josh tied up; his feet and
hands tied to each corner of the bed. josh was squirming around, begging to be touched. he was still in his briefs, which confused josh because tyler wouldn't be able to get them off if he wanted to. but, tyler had a plan.

tyler walked up to josh, holding the bandana josh wore during their shows. he smiled as he folded it.

« it's the closest thing we have to a
gag right now, » tyler chuckled out. josh opened his mouth as tyler put it in his mouth and tied it around his head. josh looked up at tyler innocently.
« good? » tyler asked. josh nodded. tyler then stood back up and stood in front of the bed, looking at josh.

the shorter boy squirmed a little
and was already trying to beg through the gag. tyler smirked at how pathetic josh looked.

« we're gonna try something new
today and i know you'll need the gag, » tyler said lowly. josh nodded. he's always loved trying new things.

tyler crawled over and sat on joshs stomach, not putting all his weight down. josh tried to thrust up and get friction, but he wasn't able to get any.

tyler started pressing kisses on josh's neck, which was surprisingly soft for the usual hard dom. josh threw his head back to give tyler more access. tyler started sucking on josh's neck and biting in certain areas, making the sub whimper. josh rocked his hips up and down as he whined from behind the gag.

« i noticed pretty recently that you're really sensitive, » tyler mumbled against josh's skin. josh's face turned pink as tyler started trailing his fingers up and down his chest.
« especially here, » tyler suddenly pinched josh's nipples. the boy grunted as he thrusted up into the air and twitched. tyler smiled at the response.

josh started to try and tell tyler to
stop because he's too sensitive, but his words were too muffled. tyler grabbed the side of josh's chest and started rubbing his nipples with his thumbs. josh cried out and squirmed.

josh let out loud grunts as he twitched every time tyler would brush his nipple a certain way. josh felt tears well up in his eyes, his cock desperate for any type of friction.

« im going to try and see if i can
make you cum just by playing with your nipples. does that sound good? » tyler said in a condescending tone. josh sobbed as he thrusted up.

josh tried to beg again through the gag, but all tyler could hear was a jumbled mess. josh's thighs shook as tyler started pinching and twisting his nipples. the pathetic sobs and whimpers were sending shivers down tylers spine.

josh started trying to get away, too sensitive for the onslaught of teasing tyler was putting on him. tyler grabbed josh by the throat and forced the smaller to look at him in the eyes.