crybaby

concept
where josh doesn't tell tyler he doesn't like degrading and accidentally regresses

warnings!!
punk!tyler
sensitive!josh
bratty!josh
smut
crying
degrading
safeword
hair pulling
age regression

stay safe y'all! remember, if you're
going to try something new with your significant other, ALWAYS TALK IT OUT COMPLETELY. never assume someone is comfortable. always make sure they are okay and they feel safe

tyler grinded against josh. the smaller
boy under him moaned out sweetly and he gripped onto tyler's grey shirt. the taller man leaned up and pulled off his shirt, leaving josh to just marvel at his tattoos and piercings.

josh has always thought tylers
piercings were so hot, which was one of the reasons he got some. tyler had a lip ring, nose ring and an eyebrow bar. tyler had beautiful black tattoos that all said something about him. all of them were original ideas from tyler himself, with some help designing it.

josh slowly ran his fingers down tyler's chest. josh's breaths were shaky as tyler leaned back down and started biting at josh's neck. tyler loves biting.

tylers hands slipped under josh's sweatshirt, exploring josh's chest and abs. josh whimpered when tyler pinched his sensitive nipples. tyler smirked against josh's neck, loving how sensitive josh is and had always been.

« so pathetic.. getting hard just by me biting you and playing with your nipples? » tyler degraded. josh whimpered and tried to close his legs around tyler. the taller chuckled and pushed josh's legs back apart.

josh never liked it when tyler
degraded him; it always made him feel really bad about himself, but he'd never say anything to tyler. he knows how much tyler is into degrading someone, so he just put up with how shitty he felt.

tyler pulled away from josh's neck
and pulled down josh's boxers, which had a cute watermelon print. josh's cock slapped against his stomach; the sound made tyler bite his lip to cover up a moan. tyler grabbed josh's cock tightly, the smaller whimpering.

« you're cock is so pretty and big,
too bad you don't get to use it, » tyler mumbled. he let go of josh's cock and slapped it. josh sobbed out, tears welling up in his eyes. tyler noticed that josh was about to cry and chuckled.

he leaned up and pulled josh's hair
so they could look at eachother in the eyes. josh's lip quivered.

« you're crying? really? you can't even take a little hit before you're a sobbing mess, » tyler nearly growling.

josh started to feel so overwhelmed by tylers words that he started to regress. he let out a high pitched whimper, but tyler didn't notice that it sounded different than usual.

tyler let go of josh's hair and
grabbed josh's dick, giving it a quick tug. josh started sobbing again. he didn't like getting touched when he was in a smaller headspace, especially down there, as he called it.

tyler kissed down josh's stomach
and licked the shorter boys cock from base to tip. the poor baby sobbed out and tried to squirm away, only for tyler to grab his thighs and pull him back in.