new caregiver

concept
where debby officially becomes josh's caregiver

im a bitch for jebby im sorry

josh has regressed in front of debby a couple times. it wasn't often, but he knew he was comfortable regressing with her. he never really asked her to be his caregiver. he knew that some people didn't want the responsibility, especially since debby said she didn't want kids because of that very reason.

even though josh tried, it was
coming to a point where josh needed a caregiver to make sure he was safe. more often than not, he would forget to take his meds, eat, or drink just because he's busy playing. he desperately needed someone to make sure he stayed in line when he wasn't able to look after himself.

« hey debby, » josh's voice was soft.
josh wasn't regressed and he wasn't planning on regressing. he didn't have a reason to.

« yeah, babe, » debby turned
around and saw how nervous josh was. she started to get worried.

« i'm.. im gonna ask you something
and you can't get mad, » josh squeaked. debby started to get really worried.
« can.. can you be my.. my.. » josh started to feel overwhelmed. he didn't like how she was looking at him. he started to tear up. he really wanted to be confident and act nonchalant, but the poor boy was so worried and overwhelmed.

« hey, it's okay, baby. you can ask me anything, remember? » debby smiled, talking like she would go a child.

« will.. will you be my caregiver, » josh mumbled and looked down, covering his face with a sweater paw.

« babe, you're gonna have to speak up a bit, » debby laughed. josh blushed.

« will you be my caregiver, » josh said quickly and loudly. josh kept his face buried in his hands, so worried. he felt like he was going to break down crying any second if she didn't reply quickly.

« of coarse, baby! i was waiting for you to ask, » debby smiled and hugged josh. josh smiled and hugged back.

« i dunno what im gonna call you
though.. mommy seems to cliché to me, » josh's voice was still soft and he thought about what to call debby when regressed. he shrugged.
« i guess i'll just wait until i'm regressed to see what i'm going to call you, » josh smiled. debby nodded and they kissed.

-

josh was regressed again a week after
josh asked debby to be his caregiver. the little boy was running around their house and playing with jim.

« c'mon jim! we gotta get outside before momma sees! » josh grinned. he quickly opened the back door and let him run out into their yard.

josh giggled and ran after him.
he stopped beside jim as he saw jim was chewing on a stick. josh took the stick out of jim's mouth and jim jumped up.

jim's tail wagged as he bounced around. josh threw the stick and jim ran after it. josh giggled and rolled around in the grass with jim.

« josh? josh! » debby called out josh's name, not knowing where he was. she knew how reckless josh was when he was regressed.
« oh my god, honey. you can't run off like that, » debby said and squatted down, quickly looking for any cuts or bruises. josh whined.

« i jus wanted to play with jim, » josh's voice was whiny as he pouted. debby sighed and stood back up.

« let's just go back inside. i'm about to start making dinner, » debby said and started to walk into the house.

« no! i wanna stay out here! » josh pouted and stomped. debby sighed and turned back around.

« josh, you can't play out here without someone watching. you could be hurt, » debby tried to explain, but josh didn't listen. he shook his head.

« i wanna play wit jim! » josh
stomped his foot again. debby rolled her eyes and walked towards josh.

« come on. you two can play after dinner, » debby held josh's hand but josh yanked it out of her grip, whining.

« i don't wanna! » josh was on the
verge of tears. why didn't she understand?  josh felt strangely overwhelmed.
« i just wanna play with jim, momma, » josh had big teary eyes. debby stopped. that was the first time she's heard him call her by any title.

« honey, i promise, when we're done eating, you can play with jim, » debby's voice was softer now. josh pouted.

« i wanna play now.. » he huffed.

« i'll give you 10 minutes, okay? » josh grinned and bounced up and down, his messy curls flying.
« just don't get hurt. if anything happens, tell me first, » debby said, as if he had anyone else to tell.

josh nodded with the cutest grin and
ran towards jim, who was still chewing on a stick.

« jim! let's go! » josh started
running around the yard and jim followed, jumping around the little boy. debby couldn't help but smile at how cute the two were as they played.

wc.817