nightmare

concept
josh has a nightmare and accidentally wets the bed

josh was cuddled up with debby
when they fell asleep for the night. they had made dinner together and watched a movie. it was the first day since their breaks that josh wasn't regressed.

even though debby loved when josh
was her little baby, it was exhausting. sometimes josh would cry as soon as she left the room because he's scared or he'll just cry for the hell of it.

when she woke up in the morning
and saw josh was out of bed and making breakfast, it made her strangely happy. the boy wasn't regressed and was big enough to take care of himself.

but after a full day of being his age, josh was tired. it reminded him of when he used to be unable to regress while he was on tour until they got a hotel or was finally alone. it was exhausting.

but, josh wasn't planning on
regressing soon. he wasn't stressed about anything and was happy. there wasn't anything to regress for.

until he had a nightmare.

nightmares were always bad for the boy, they scared him so much he would cry and cry until he fell back asleep, only to have another nightmare. before debby moved in and he lived alone, it was terrifying.

he would have a terrible nightmare,
wake up in a dark room alone and cry or call tyler and cry to him about how scary his dream was. with debby with him, it always made him feel better.

josh had one of the scariest
nightmares in a while and woke up regressed. the poor baby was so scared. when he woke up and noticed he had wet the bed, he cried. he hated when he wet the bed. it was embarassing.

he cried loud enough for debby to
wake up and look over to see the little boy crying into his stubby hands. debby leaned up and reached for his face.

« hey baby, it's okay, it's just a dream, » debby immediately cooed. josh still cried and when debby tried to pull him close, he pushed away.

this was the first time josh had
wet the bed while she lived with him. he was so embarrassed and scared that he ruined their whole relationship that he just cried.

« what's wrong? you don't wanna
hug? » she asked with curious eyes. josh's lip quivered as he slowly looked up at debby. he sniffled and looked down.

« i w-wet.. 'm sorry, » josh cried
harder and covered his face with his hands. debby sighed, but smiled fondly.

« hey, it's okay. let's go clean you up, yeah? » debby smiled. josh nodded and debby turned on the lights. they walked to the bathroom and she undressed josh.

she left again to get josh something to wear. josh's lip quivered as he looked down at himself, blushing.

he knew debby wasn't mad or disappointed in him, but he was still beating himself up about it. he was so humiliated by the fact he accidentally wet the bed while someone else was in it.

debby came back into the bathroom
with a rag, some boxers and pajama pants. josh watched debby turn on the sink and wait for it to warm up.

« how old are you, honey? » debby asked.

josh held up four fingers.

« you're 4 years old? that's so cool, » debby smiled. she did this everytime she asked his age, but it never failed to make josh blush a bit and look down.
« here, i'm gonna clean you up, is that okay? » debby asked softly, knowing how much josh hated being touched below his belly button when he was regressed.

josh nodded and spread his legs.
josh looked away as debby wiped him clean for a minute or two.

« you're gonna sleep in the guest bedroom until i get everything cleaned up, okay? » josh nodded.

he started to feel bad. he was worried
that he was giving debby too much trouble and that she'll leave him and call off the engagement or anything.

even though that would be a dumb
reason to break up, he was still worried. he felt like he ruined everything.

« you okay? » debby asked in her softest voice. josh hadn't even noticed that he was nearly crying again. he give a tight lipped smile and he quickly wiped away what tears had fallen.
« you can tell me, it's okay, » debby put her hand on josh's knee and he looked down again.

« i.. thought you'd be mad, » josh mumbled out. he felt even more tears come but debby quickly held his face and made him look at her.

« baby, i'd never get mad at you. it's normal for little boys like you to wet the bed. it's okay, i promise, » debby smiled.

« pinky promise? » josh mumbled.

« pinky promise, swear i'm honest, » she linked their pinkies together.

wc.810