sleepy

concept
josh is cute when he's regressed and sleepy

never once in tyler and josh's
relationship has josh been bratty while he was regressed. josh is usually very pliant and happy when he listens to tyler and gets praised. his favorite is when tyler tells him he's the best.

« alright little man, what do you want
to do next? » josh was extra good today so tyler decided to reward him by letting him do whatever he wanted (within reason). josh wanted to eat ice cream first, then watch a movie and then color.

he looked down in thought and tapped
his chin. he brought his fingers up to his mouth and started nibbling on his fingers. tyler sighed and pulled josh's hand out of his mouth, which josh whined.

josh pouted as he thought for a
minute. he grinned as an idea popped into his head.

« i wan' cuddle! » josh babbled and wiggled his toes under the white socks he had on. tyler nodded and picked josh up like he were nothing, since josh was very light.

josh looked up at tyler with droopy
eyes and he played with his fluffy hair. he babbled a little bit with a few words thrown in here and there.

« baba, » josh said innocently, his
pretty hazel eyes looking at tyler. tyler looked over at josh and smiled.

« you want your bottle? » tyler
asked softly. he always spoke very softly to josh when he was regressed, especially this young.

josh grinned and nodded while
repeating baba over and over. tyler chuckled at how excited the boy was over his bottle and cuddles. it was adorable.

tyler laid josh down on the bed and
wrapped josh in blankets. josh giggled as he felt like a little burrito, his eyes crinkling in the cutest way possible.

« stay right here, i'm gonna go
make you your bottle, okay? » josh nodded and started chewing on the blanket.

tyler left and josh was left alone. josh looked around, the room feeling really big around him. he caught eye of something shiny, keys. he squirmed around in his little blanket burrito and whined.

he pouted as he couldn't reach the
keys with his arms stuck in a blanket. he whined and whimpered as he tried to get out but he couldn't.

tears welled up in josh's eyes,
frustrated that he couldn't get to what he wanted. he cried.

« dada! » josh sobbed and walked as he squirmed around. suddenly, footsteps running up the stairs made josh stop crying. he smiled as he saw tyler in the doorway, panting.
« out! » josh squeaked as he wiggled around. tyler sighed and slowly unwrapped him. when josh was loose, he tried his hardest to get to the keys.

« stay here, i'll get them for you, » tyler reached over to the bedside table and gave them to josh. josh looked down at the car keys with big eyes.

he giggled as he shook it, jingling
filling the room. he laughed and looked up at tyler with sparkly eyes.

after a while of shaking the keys
around, josh got more and more tired. he laid his head on tylers shoulder. tyler picked up the bottle from the bedside table and gave it to josh.

josh grabbed onto it and started
suckling on it. his eyelids quickly got heavy and he started to fall asleep.

tyler gently moved josh so he was
laying down and wrapped in blankets. josh kept drinking his milk and kept the bottle in his mouth as he slept, drooling on the pillow under his head.

tyler smiled at the cute boy and
wrapped his arms around him. josh leaned back into tylers chest and they laid together in that position until josh finally woke up from his nap.

wc.626