ihop

where josh goes to ihop and tyler's the waiter and josh slips into little space while he's there and he throws a tantrum bc he couldn't drink the syrup

((ok this is based off of what happened earlier today. i was at ihop and this guy worked there and i was with family and he called me cute (not in a romantic way just in the way that something is cute) and i fucking COLLAPSED into little space idk what it was but he made me slip so fast))

btw tyler has his longish hair in this (y'all know, like this)

y'all been sleeping on the long hair looks and i'm pressed. he looks hot as fuck
and i hope he brings this back at some point

josh was tired. so damn tired. he was
so desperate to slip into little space but he just couldn't. so, he decided to go to his second coping mechanism, going to ihop.
which is pretty often.

at this point, all of the waiters know
him and his order by heart, which makes it easier for josh since he really doesn't like to order stuff. it gives him a lot of anxiety.

so josh walked up to the front and
the sweet lady named ashley who was always there greeted him. she gave her sweet smile and looked at josh.

« hey, joshua! » she said and leaned against the counter.
« i heard exams are coming up, is that why you're here? » she asked and josh nodded. he looked away and rocked from his toes to his heels.

josh always acted like this when he
first got there, but he always opened up after 30 minutes. ashley looked at the system and sighed.

« i don't have any open spots for
the waiters you're friends with, so i'm going to sit you with tyler. you two should get along, » she said and grabbed a menu. josh was about to ask for a kids menu too, but decided against it since he didn't know this waiter.

« okay, » josh murmured and
followed the girl wearing heels. he looked around and saw brendon running around with plates. he saw josh and flashed a big smile at the little. josh smiled back and gave a cute wave.

josh sat in a secluded booth, clearly
things were clearing up as it seemed like almost everyone got up at once. maybe it was because they were about to close.

« hi, i'm tyler, im going to be your waiter today, » a voice said and josh immediately felt little for the first time in a while.

josh looked up and was met with
pretty brown eyes and plump red lips moving. josh blushed and noticed how thin the other was, yet he was so tall and intimidating. josh loved it.