1.

Um new Story hope y'all like!
fnaflordDA
moxiety_lover24
13_Kitty_Love
CallistaF-B
Alexander_Queer

:D dis for you guys !

----------------------------------------------

Roman sighed as he plopped down the last box in the empty house, he wiped the sweat of his brow and flashed an look an Virgil who was unpacking and setting things in place.

They had there couches in place and there bedrooms were all sorted but there kitchen and electronics were all scattered around Virgil who was now tangled in wires, Roman laughed at his brother to revived an glare. "Shut up, I can't help there hard to untangle.." he looked at the last box. "Last one?" Roman nodded and Virgil smiled.

You see from an young age Roman has never spoken an single word. It used to frighten there parents so much because they knew there son wasn't mute. Virgil always supportive of his younger brother.

[A\N yes]

"Can you help?" Virgil asked and Roman began untangling the wires, soon night came and Virgil stomach growled, he smiled sheepishly as Roman stared an knowing smile on his face. "Dinner break?" Virgil bounced up and Roman nodded.

He smiled but then Virgil was stumped, there fridge and freezer was unplugged and they had no food to speak of, Virgil slumped this mean they had to go shopping..

Virgil walked into the living room where Roman was now placing the tv in place. "Ro,I'll need to go out and get stuff how's pizza?" He asked and Roman thumbs up. "I'll even see if they ice cream and we can watch movies right?" With that Roman smiled and Virgil walked out the door.

There house was an two story household with four rooms including the bathroom, they had an front and back garden even with an white pickit fence it was sickly old fashioned American but In Romans it was the perfect castle.

Virgil was walking the pavement looking around at the new street he know lived in, he was used to the busy streets of the city but now in an peaceful village he was lucky if he can see an car. He looked at his phone making sure he was going the right way until he bumped into an person.

" m-meep!" The other person squeaked as they fell on the ground, Virgil jumped up he was about to help the person but the bystanders stopped and stared.. suddenly Virgil felt eyes from all angles stare at him and he felt his knees wobbly. He was broke out of it when the person ran past him in an rush and the people calmed and started talking again.

"The hell happened?" Virgil had asked and he saw he was at the shops, he smiled and walked in. He walked around looking for his frozen pepperoni pizza and tubes and ice cream.  He paid and started to walk home. During his walking he saw an pastel blue shop.

It looked like an small cottage, it was pastel blue and had an little chimney and everything. The sign flapped in the wind. Virgil wanted to check the shop out by going by how late it was it was probably shut.

He walked home to see the boxes that cluttered the halls where half gone and Virgil whistled, he walked in the living room where tables and rugs were all set. Roman was always an hands on kind of guy and he was an whiz at building. He rustled the plastic bag that had the goodies in it and Roman smiled and showed the living room in all its glory.

The couches were an white leather and was the matched with the cream walls, there was an light blue rug under an brown wooden table. The tv was on an glass stand in front of the tv pushed at the other wall, above the couch was an picture of an light blue sky with an small meadow, it neither fit other style the picture but there mother drew it and they thought it was only fitting.

Virgil put on the pizza and Roman un packed the freshly new plates. "Guess we can use them now." They stuck on Netflix and started to watch black cauldron much to Roman dislike to sulked but started to get in the movie, once they finished there pizza bad ice cream they went to bed.

Virgil shut his eyes and smiled.

He had an good feeling about this place.

----------------------------------------------

And scene sorry this was boring it wa more of an filter chapter than anything.

So question... what's your favourite colour mine is baby blue!