3.

So hello guys. Okay so the idea of the story was an idea request for an sandersides. So Music-And-Monsters thought it was so good of an idea she's going to writing her own spin on the idea! So go check them out and her version of the book.

----------------------------------------------

Ever since that day with the angry mob, Virgil has been itching to go in that bakery, to Roman it was pretty obvious. Virgil would make excuses to go out and that was unusual for Virgil who was never the social soul.

Roman would be lying to if he said he hasn't been thinking about the glaring man with the glasses. He had wondered what his deal was, why was he upset?

Roman wrote an note and stuck it on the fridge for his sleeping brother to see when he woke up and traveled outside. Roman really liked stonecrest and really preferred it over the city any day.

He was looking around trying to find somewhere he got hang out for the day, he walked past people waving at them being the polite man he was. Ever since the cooking accident Roman knew he had to get better at it.. he may not be good at anything but he will not be useless to his brother.

He looked around trying to find an book shop but sighing when he couldn't find any, he stopped at looked at an very old fashioned building which read library. Roman visually brighten up and ran inside, he went to the front desk where an bored but helpful worker helped sort out an library card for him, minus the awkwardness that came when they asked his name and found out about him being mute.

He walked around trying to find the cooking session, but stumbling upon an sleeping male, his head was resting on his arms, glasses askewed down his face but he looked so peaceful.. Roman smiled as he realised it was the man for before.

The man was sleeping on an open book and reading few words he soon found out it was talking about space. "So he likes space.?" Roman thought and smile more that was adorable. Suddenly the man head jumped up and Roman jumped back as well. The man clearly confused looked around until an annoyed look was placed on his face.

He rubbed his eyes and fixed his glasses, once on he noticed Roman. His eyes widen but then narrowed. ".. what?" The man asked his voice deep and monotone. Roman flinched at the deepness of his voice and the piercing glare he was reviving.

"Well?, why are you near me" the man asked again clearly annoyed and Roman fumbled with his phone texting out.

"I'm looking for the cooking section."

The mans face went to annoyed to confused as Roman was using an phone to speak instead of using his voice. "Mute?" The man deduced. The man stood up and pointed to the left. "Down there, the section is pretty big can't miss it." Roman smiled and nodded as an thanks and ran to the cooking section. Once hidden behind an rack of book, he placed an hand on his chest. The man was clearly attractive but scary at the same time, Roman felt confused on his emotions. He wanted to spend time with the man more he peeked Romans interest but at the same time the man clearly didn't like other people.

Roman found the book he was looking for and was now walking past the table the man sat at, head up high he was going to show that man didn't have any effect on him. Nope none so ever. The man was reading but when Roman walked past, his eye looking at him from the side noticed his head fall onto the book.

Roman panicked ran to his seat, he checked his pulse and signs of breathing.. there was an pulse and the man seemed to breath fine but he just dropped unconscious! He shook the mans shoulder and he groaned and his eyes fluttered open. The man collected his bearing and he closed his eyes in annoyances.

"Are you okay?!" Roman texted out and shoved the bright screen in the mans face, who squinted.

"I'm.. fine." He yawned and looked at Roman."aren't you going to go away now?" Roman titled his head clearly confused and the man thought it looked adorable in an sense before he got rid of that thought.

"Why would I leave?."

"Do you want me to leave?"

Logan looked at the texts and yawned again. "Well this town seems to disown anything that ain't "normal." In an sense." The man explained and Roman perked  up, that might explain what happened at the bakery!

"What do you mean?" Roman asked and The man stared at him. "You seem to be clueless. The town deems something different from them an curse." Roman eyes widen.. that why they were chanting curses.

"You were apart of that mob the other day, you supported it correct?" The man assumed and Roman violently shook his head. "No no me and my brother Virgil were trying to enter that bakery but suddenly swamped by the towns people who started shouting." Roman explained and the mans eyes widened a little and you could see the gears spinning in his head.

"I'm new here, so we went on an adventure of sorts!" The man rolled his eyes.. an adventure?

"So you didn't take part of that mob last week, you don't support it?" He had asked and Roman shook his head. The man seemed to ease down and Roman felt the tension die down a little.

"... do the towns people think your cursed?" Roman asked and the man looked down. "Yes." He replied and Roman rises an eyebrow. "But you look normal to me."with that Logan chuckled dryly. "You would be the first to ever tell me that." He stopped. "Or text me that."

Roman was confused but he was happy the man was trusting him an little to tell that little bit of info about the town.

"My name is Roman sanders and you?" He introduced and the man stood up and raised an hand out for Roman to shake.

"My name is Logan winters and welcome to Stonecrest."

----------------------------------------------

Never wrote logince before! Wanted to have an go. Hope this chapter wasn't terrible.

So question:
Favourite animal?

Mine is an turtle because there cute and adorable.