13.

Virgil sat waiting, the hospital was bright and shiny, the white floors and walls were nothing but clean and it made him feel more sick to his stomach.

"Please be okay." He begged, Patton got rushed in an room so fast that he couldn't keep up and he was left waiting. Suddenly the front doors of the hospital burst open and in came an panicked and scared Roman, he looked around but slightly calmed down when he saw Virgil.

He ran to him and hugged him tight but then came to his senses and pushed him away." You asshole! You left me!" He shouted and Virgil gasped, the first time he ever heard his brother speak in years and it was to insult him." Your.. talking," Virgil stared the obvious wine Roman glared." Yeah Logan started helping me over come my fear.."

"But he's not here now cause of your stupid baker boy!" He shouted and Virgil flinched." What do you mean?" Roman had to restrain himself knowing if Logan was here he wouldn't want him to attack his own brother.

"They can't find his body.. there guessing he's sunk to the bottom." Roman fell onto an seat and started sobbing." His 'curse' might've acted up." Virgil sat next to his brothers side and help him close." Virgil.. Virgil please don't take him away." He was full on sobbing and Virgil felt an tear in his eye hadn't know Logan long yet he knew how much he meant to Roman.

He kept sobbing for Virgil to bring him back but they both knew it wasn't Virgil who took him away.

Hours later and Roman was now sleeping on his arm, sniffing in his sleep and Virgil heart felt for him, this was his fault.. if he didn't confess.. if he didn't run after Patton.

Nor Logan or Patton would be injured..

An nurse came in and Virgil softly removed an sleepy Roman on to the chair and jumped up." Is he okay!?" The nurse nodded." He awake and we removed all the water from his lungs but his throat is very raw so he isn't able to talk." Virgil nodded and when to run to Patton's room however the nurse stopped him.

"While checking him we discovered in his Files he has onset dementia did you know that?" Virgil nodded and the nurse nodded "right"

Virgil ran into Patton's room, where he saw Patton lying in bed with an mask of tubes in his throat, Virgil sobbed as he saw him and kissed his forehead, he saw Patton's bright blue eyes and Virgil smiled." I'm so glad your alive." Patton shuffled and tried to open his mouth but Virgil and the mask stopped him.

"Shh shh don't speak." Virgil sat down on an plastic chair and kissed his hand. Virgil was crying softly and Patton ran his hand through Virgil's hair to comfort him, the door opened and Roman came in silent and he glared at Patton." He's gone cause of you." He whispered and Patton stared. "YOU KILLED HIM," he kicked Patton's bed and Patton jerked, he kicked it again and again and Virgil jumped up.

"ROMAN STOP!" Virgil shouted and Roman flinched stopping." It was no one fault.." Roman looked down. " we'll find him."

Roman scoffed." Can't find an dead body Virgil."

Patton stared at Roman and Virgil..

Logan is dead.. cause of me..

I ruined.. everything..

Like my curse..

Patton ripped the tubes mask off his mouth cutting himself in the process.
"Logan.." he stammered and then tried to get out of bed but Virgil stopped him.

"Patton! Patton no!" Virgil tried to keep Patton on the bed but he refused.
"Virgil we need to find Logan!"

Virgil shook his head." He's gone.. Patton.. he drowned saving you.." Patton froze. "No.. no." He broke down crying and Roman stared." Its your fault."

---------------------------------------------

Ah this books is coming to an end..

Oof Logan's dead who would of thought that at the start

I DIDNT XD

Question: who would you save your family or friends?

I seriously wouldn't know what to do XD