14.

It had been an couple of days since Logan's death and Patton was let out of the hospital, Virgil hadn't seen him, but his mind was tired, he couldn't be bothered rushing past the towns people and he couldn't be bothered explaining him self to Patton for the hundredth time.

Roman was depressed, not coming out his room and Virgil everyday went to the bridge to see if he could see anyone but he was unsuccessful, he gasped as he jumped out the water. He dived deeper and deeper each day but was never able to find anyone.

He walked on home wet and soggy, while walking he walked past the bakery, his heart told him to go in see Patton as he would cheer him up but his brain.. tired Brain said otherwise. He started to walk on but he was stopped when he heard an voice!

"Excuse me! Excuse me sir I need your help!" He turned around and saw an very scared and worried Patton, he ran towards him " what's wrong?" He asked and Patton pulled him in the bakery.

He steeped into the backroom where he saw someone lying there, there face covered and Patton moved it to show Logan.

Virgil gasped and Patton nodded." I found him yesterday, he washed up on shore..

Logan.. Logan is alive!

"Is he breathing!?" He asked and Patton nodded." Barely I need to call the hospital.. but my phone lines have been cut off." He explained and Virgil gritted his teeth. Those towns people had gone to far. "Don't worry ill phone them."

While Virgil was phoning, Patton stared at Logan.. he looked familiar and he could've sworn he had met each other before but he just couldn't remember.." right I called them."  Patton smiled." Right okay!" He moved Logan to his side so not to choke on any water in his lungs and prepared to go to hospital, Virgil texted Roman.

"Roman you will not guess who I found!"

"Well Patton found him but it's Logan he's alive!!"

"He's breathing but only slightly we are going to hospital.."

"Please answer!"

"Don't ignore me this is Logan we are talking about.."

"I hope to see you in the hospital."

He felt dishearten by Roman ignoring him but he was nudged by Patton who pointed at the ambulance outside, he helped Logan body get to the stretcher and he yet again rushed into the van, Patton standing out side his bakery door Virgil turned around. " you coming?!" He shouted and Patton shook his head

"I cant.." Patton looked away." Not family.. make sure he gets there okay?" Virgil nodded and off the van went. Patton sighed in relief as the poor man was now going to get the help he deserved and needed. He walked out to the lake wanting to clear his head and walked to the bridge which was broken.

"I wonder what happened?" He thought aloud and then started to walk more. He ran down the little hill where he had saw the man washed up, he sighed and shook his head, he was now safe no need to worry.

He saw an soggy book and walked to it." Huh, what's that?" He picked up the art book where it fell apart in his hands. He picked up the reminds and then he saw some photos, some was blurry due to the water but then he saw an photo.

It was an group and they were all in pyjamas and smiling to the camera, he squinted his eyes and saw himself, sitting next to someone..

"What..?!" He looked closer at the photo and saw it was the man who helped him before..

How.. what the hell

Who is that guy.

All he had to know that he had to get to that hospital.
---------------------------------------------

Oh my only an couple chapters more!!

Question: favourite song?

Mine is