9.

I'm such an weeb I'm making art for this book.

----------------------------------------------

Patton woke up, he didn't know where he was, he knew that he wasn't in his bakery, he looked down and saw he was on the chest of an sleeping man who was oddly cute, he jumped up falling off the couch, did he go home with an guy he didn't know he wasn't like that.

"Good mourning Patton." Patton whipped his head at the voice to see an man in glasses holding cups of he assumed was tea or coffee. "Where am I?" He asked scared out of mind and Logan looked at Patton but then mumbled to himself and walked over to an note book and placed it in patton's hands. Patton looked up confused and Logan gestures to open it. He opened the page to show an rainy day and a picture of an man he woke up on.

".. Virgil Sanders?" He said out loud and he noticed it was written that they had know each other for 2 months, Patton felt guilty. He flicked the page to show an picture of the man talking to him now. "Logan.. Andrews?" He asked and Logan smiled. "Yes that is my name." He flicked another page to show a picture of them all sitting in an group and under it was "first sleepover!" Patton rubbed his forehead and tried to piece things together.

He is in an friends house, for an sleep over. He's knew "Virgil" for 2 months and he just met Logan. His head hurt and he winced and Logan tapped his shoulder. "You like coffee or tea?" Patton reply was automatic "tea."

Virgil woke up, rubbing his eyes and he saw Patton and Logan talking over something and very happily Patton said an pun and Virgil never saw someone deflate so fast, Logan was pinching his eyes and sighing, Patton was just laughing. Virgil also saw he was looking in the book and pride soared in his chest. "Good mourning Virgil." An sweet voice called and Virgil saw Patton was waving at him, he seemed to be in an better mood than yesterday.

"You remember?" Virgil asked and Patton showed the notebook. " not originally I'm going off what's in this book." Virgil smiled at least he didn't have to re introduce himself again.

Patton and Virgil went upstairs to get changed and Logan kissed Roman forehead to wake him up but it wasn't working. "Roman wake up." He soothed and Roman groaned, Logan rolled his eyes and kissed his nose and then smiled when Roman blushed when he was above romans lips. "Wake up, it's time for breakfast." He steeped and once in the kitchen he tried to distract himself from his fast beating heart.

Upstairs Patton and Virgil were getting changed, Patton smiling as he saw Virgil struggling with his t-shirt Virgil whined and Patton helped. Virgil smiled and Patton stared his heart doing flips... he forgets about Virgil everyday.. but his feeling for the man stays. Patton looked down how can you fall in love with someone you'll forget.

Suddenly he felt to fingers lift up his chin and he peered up to saw Virgil staring at him."what's wrong.?" Virgil asked and Patton simply hugged into Virgil chest.

"Virgil! Patton breakfast!" He heard Logan call down stairs and they both walked down stairs . Breakfast was pancakes which Roman and Patton was delighted and eat them all.

"I think we should go out somewhere." Virgil said and he was lying on the floor with the others, Roman looked at him and Logan opened his mouth. "No where to go unless you want the public following us where ever we go." Patton looked down. "I think there's an empty field somewhere." Virgil looked at Patton. "An empty field?" Patton nodded."if I remember there an park there as well." Roman jumped up at the word park and smiled. "I think we should go." Logan shook his head but didn't say anything.

"It's out of the town right? How will we get there I don't have an car." Virgil asked and Logan stood up wiping dust off his clothes."I can help, my car is at my house." Patton giggled and cheered and all got dressed and went to Logan house.

The windows were boarded up and it had an very un welcoming feeling and Virgil shivered, he pointed at the driveway where an blue car sat, Logan walked in the house to get the keys

Roman sighed as he looked at the house, it felt so cold and he wondered how he could live in an house like this Patton rubbed romans shoulder and Roman looked at him. "Hey it's okay.." Roman nodded and Logan walked out with the keys. "Right  lets go."

The car ride wasn't long and while driving they drove past an carnival, the bright lights catch Virgil's and Patton eyes and Patton pointed at the carnival. "Ohh lets go let's go!" Logan stopped and they exited the car, the carnival was packed with people children screams and laughter filled the air and Patton smiled."ohh this is so fun! I've never been to an American carnival before!" Virgil smiled and laced his fingers with Patton. "Well I hope I can make this enjoyable for you."
----------------------------------------------

TIME FOR MORE FLUFF !!

question: what's your favourite carnival ride? Mine is teacups I think just called.