10.

A/N: I feel I'm rushing this book, am I?! Please note that the boys have known each other for 2/3 months just so it doesn't feel like they've just met."
----------------------------------------------

They went to separate with there respect couples to go have fun in the carnival but Patton lifted up his camera."wait can we take one group photo before we go." Patton smiled and the rest couldn't resist "I don't want to forget this night."

They all huddled in an group and took an photo, the photo popped out and Patton put it in the book. Virgil and Patton waved Roman and Logan goodbye and the two males walked off.

Roman walked over to the ducks and looked at Logan "let's give This an try." Roman texted and Logan smiled. "Sure" Roman grabbed the hook and tried to hook an duck by failing, he sighed as he failed and Logan went to try, he hooked all three and Roman gaped at him. The stall owner congratulated Logan and pointed to the row of teddies he can pick for an prize, he notice an chocolate brown bear which was small but big enough to hug it wore an little crown and Logan knew he had to get that one.

"The bear with the crown please." He said and the stall owner gave him the bear and the two walked away, Roman was cooing at the cuteness of the bear. "You like it?" Logan asked and Roman nodded quickly, "well that's good cause it's for you." Roman gaped as the bear was handed to him and then he snuggled his face into the bear, he was genially happy no one beside his family had won him an gift before.

"Thank you so much." Logan smiled, trying to ignore the blush on his own face and walked on ahead making Roman playful hit him on the arm, the saw an stall and walked over to it, you had to knock down all the bottles and Roman was determined to win Logan something, Logan was holding the bear and Roman threw the ball, missing the bottles he groaned and tried again but only missing, on his last ball he threw it hard and knocked down the bottles, Logan cheered and Roman smiled wide.

They walked away with Romans prize an key chain with an single star, Logan gawked at such an small prize but Roman was staring it like it was the most amazing thing in the world, Logan smiled fondly he really was adorable, winning prizing he knew helped Roman feel he was good at something so he kept his judgement of the prize.

Suddenly the keychain was in Logan's face and Logan blinked. "This is for you Logan." Logan blinked again. "But Roman you won that you should." Roman shook his head. "This is for you." Logan smiled and wrapped the keychain through his phone case so it was hanging near his camera. Roman smiled and Logan smiled back and laced his fingers with Roman.

They saw the Farris wheel and practically ran to the line. They walked on and up they went. Roman was in awe as he saw the town in all its glory and all the townsfolk were so tiny he laughed but Logan wasn't having an good time, he was panicking and gripping the leather seat to tightly he couldn't look over the banister in fear he'll pass out.

His head was screaming as the wheel was moving and he felt his eyes droop and he fell on the wheel floor, Roman panicked and tried not to rock the wheel to much and sat Logan up and tried to wake up, he woke up but instead of his cute little yawn and his confused he was met with an terrified face. "R..ro." Logan stuttered and Roman rubbed his cheek, trying to comfort him.

After an while Logan had calm and the wheel stopped, he froze but Roman only rubbed his hand. "It's only so people can see more of the view." Roman texted and Logan nodded. "Why did you want to go on this if your scared of heights?" Roman asked and Logan looked at him with wide eyes. "You wanted to go on it so badly I couldn't Stop you." Roman heart soared and he smiled fondly. Despite being deathly afraid he still went with Roman. He was truly special.

Roman smiled and kissed Logan's cheek as an thank you. Logan blushed and smiled. Logan looked down for an moment and then opened his mouth. "Roman.. do you remember that night I first went to your house..?" He asked and Roman nodded. "... and the.. part we almost-" Roman panicked and quickly texted. "I'm so sorry I didn't know what I was thinking" Logan smiled at the text and at Roman. ".. I didn't mind..." Logan said and Roman smiled..

"I didn't either.." Logan smiled and he shuffled closer and Roman froze as his heart was pounding as his face was closer to him. "Roman.." he whispered and placed his hand to his neck and Roman shuffled closer to Logan. There lips were closer and before they connected Logan whispered. "No one to interrupt now."

There lips connected and Roman felt his heart skip and sparks flying, he wrapped his arms around Logan's waist and drew him closer. Soon Logan broke the kiss and Roman was out of breath, he shakily smiled and Logan smiled.

"Okay?" Roman nodded, Logan laughed and Roman smiled he knew it being here on this moment with Logan high under the stars, breathless from his first kiss and joining an beautiful man as he laughed loudly without care,

Roman knew he had to tell him... he went to text but something in his head stopped his hands and he looked at Logan who was slowly warming up to the heights and placed his head on romans shoulder. "Sorry.. that was unprofessional, laughing so loudly." Roman shook his head showing he didn't care. He looked at the phone screen as it seemed to be mocking him. The wheel started to go down and Logan sighed in relief. "Finally we are reaching the ground." He turned to look at Roman but his face turned to concern. "Hey what's wrong.. was it the kiss?" He asked and Roman shook his head, Logan rubbed romans cheek as the stall went on the ground, he laced his fingers with Roman and went to help Roman out the wheel but was interrupted.

"I.. I love you!"

----------------------------------------------

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHH

THEY KISSED XD

Question: do you all draw ?