6.

Virgil unable to stay away from the bakery reentered the hidden door only to be welcomed by bright warm lights and smells. He could hear someone humming in the background and smiled.

"Hiya Patton!" He called over the till and he heard rushing, the said man rush to the till  his smile wide and bright and if eyes were starry.

"Omg an customer! My first customer!" He cried and Virgil looked confused. "Yeah.. but now I would be your second.." Patton cocked his head. "Wait.. you've been here before?" Patton asked and Virgil felt really confused. "Yeah.. remember I'm Virgil sanders we meet yesterday.."

Patton face dropped and an guilty look appeared on his face, he looked like he was about to cry and Virgil went to comfort him but Patton rubbed his hand over his face. Suddenly his voice wasn't the bubbly cutesy one he heard before it was quiet and seldom and Virgil knew one thing he didn't like that tone.

"I'm so sorry.. the towns people say I have an curse you see.." Patton started walking from behind the till and side on the wall next to an table, Virgil followed suit. " An bunch of things can happen one day to me and then the next I'll completely forget!" He raised his arms up in annoyance and Virgil raised his eyebrows.

Completely forget...

This is what Logan must've meant for being different..

But for some reason it didn't discourage Virgil, he looked at Patton who was in tears and his heart jumped, he couldn't just abandoned this man cause he had an mental problem.. like heck he had anxiety so he'll be an hypocrite if he left.

He placed his arm on Patton thigh and Patton gasped cutely. "It's okay Patton, I'm not leaving." Patton looked down at Virgil's hand on his thigh and gentle placed his fingers on top. "Even if I don't remember you tomorrow?" Virgil shrugged. "I'll just introduce myself every time." Virgil clasped his fingers around patton's in an handshake and shook it. "Hello I'm Virgil sanders I'm new in town." He smiled fondly as Patton giggled. " my name is Patton Williams and I own this bakery!"

They spent the whole day just talking Virgil learning more bout Patton. How he had an obsession with dogs or puppies and his favourite food is cookies. He even learned that he is 24 in age Virgil is 23 and he's from the uk before he moved to America. Virgil smiled and noticed how the sun darken and Virgil smiled and stood up. "Tell for me to go now," Virgil said sadly and Patton stood up as well.

"I guess I'll completely meet you again next time you come here," he weakly chuckled and Virgil smiled. "I don't mind I like your company" he said looking down and his face red, Patton smiled.

"Ah! I haven't bought anything." He walked towards the cakes and Patton ran after him. "No please don't force yourself! You don't have to buy anything." Patton fumbled again and Virgil smiled fondly. "Really it's no problem."

"Can I get two red velvet cupcakes again?" Virgil asked and Patton smiled. "Coming right up!" Patton stored the cupcakes again and moved from the till and handed him the box.

"I'll see you tomorrow Patton Williams," Virgil smiled and Patton reached forward and kissed Virgil cheek much to his surprise. "I'll see you later Virgil sanders."

Virgil walked out of the bakery in an stumble, he seemed to be like an zombie trapped in his thoughts, an adorable bean just kissed his cheek.

He smiled and reached his home, he Gently opened the gate and opened the door. "Yo! Roman I'm back I got more cake-" he walked in the living room where he saw Roman and another guy sitting there.

Virgil raised an eye brow and pointed to the speckled man. "Who's this?" Roman smiled and texted. "This is Logan!"

----------------------------------------------
Two chapters in one day OOF

sooo yep that's Patton 'curse' he completely forgets things the next day

It's called youn onset dementia.. I think.

So we had an little bit of moxiety action going on yay!

Question: who is your wattpad buddy! Mine I would say is Okdokey3 if they don't mind... I usually don't say I have friends on the internet cause I get too worried we'll stop talking and put to much pressure on them.. also I'm clingy...

Ha so if for some reason you wanna be friends.. that's like the warnings, due to the past I'm not great at trusting :D

Bye!