18

[logan is out the hospital]

Virgil smiled as he rushed in the bakery, where sat Patton munching on an cake." Hm? Oh hello." He looked at the counter where an post it note sat next to an picture of Virgil.

The post it note read. Virgil.. boyfriend💜 Patton smiled widely and ran and hugged Virgil." Ah Virgil!" He squealed. Day by day he slowly remembered bits about Virgil if you rejogged his memory. Virgil smiled brightly and hugged back." Hi there cup-cake!"

Patton smiled and offered an bite of his cupcake to Virgil who declined, he lifted up an bag with goodies in it." Ohh what's that?" Patton childishly asked and Virgil smiled." Im taking you on an date!" Patton gasped. "Ahh really!"

Virgil chuckled." Yep yep so let's go!"

They exited the shop and began to walk to an meadow, Patton gasped as he saw an massive hill, he turned to Virgil and giggled." Bet I can bet you to the top!" Virgil smirked "you're on!"

Patton ran up the hill in full speed, Virgil running softly meaning to be slow. Patton giggled as he reached up the top." Hahah c'mon slow poke!" R turned and gasped loudly. Sitting on top of the hill was an blanket under an shady tree, on top of the Blanket was an basket and candles.

He felt and arm wrap around his waist and hot breath on his neck." You like it?" He heard Virgil asked and Patton turned and wrapped his arms around his neck." I love it!" They both sat down and started eating the sandwiches on which Virgil made himself, despite the clumsy buttering and some uneven cuts they were perfectly okay.

"Haha this is good." Patton said munching into an bowl of tuna pasta, Virgil nodded." Yep Roman made it." He said but then add." My brother." Patton gaze flickered for an moment but smiled." He's an good cook!" Patton watched as Virgil smiled and laughed." Ah say that to him when's he burnt down the house." Patton weakly chuckled.

Soon the night started drawing in and the picnic was all eaten and they were now lying on the grass looking at the sky. Patton was on Virgil's chest and Virgil was running an hand through his hair. They sat in comfort." Hey pat?" He asked and Patton hummed. "Yeah?"

"I love you." Patton froze gently.. love.. Virgil's fingers were running through his hair." It's okay if you can't say it yet.. I just wanted you to know." Patton blinked and closed his eyes. Oh how he wanted to say it back, he wanted to say it so badly.

"Me too Virgil." This seemed to make Virgil happy as he kissed patton's head. They stared at the sky more and Virgil sat up moving Patton in the process. "Gonna got an drink." He said and Patton nodded looking at the stars, he wished he was like an star.. not having any worries and he would be free, able to shine bright for everyone.

"Virgil do you like stars?" He turned to ask but froze and gasped. There sat Virgil on one knee an sliver band gleaning in the moon lit. Patton eyes filled with tears Virgil...

"..a-ah.. I'm not good at these but." Virgil blinked in determination.
" Patton Williams.. despite not knowing each other for very long.. I've fell head over heels over you, your in every Perfect in my eyes.. despite my flaws and yours we still connect like an puzzle and I was wondering." The ring gleaned brighter and Patton tears was now flowing down his cheeks.

"Will you marry me?" Patton jumped on him as soon as he finished his sentence, Virgil fell on his back and Patton was on his legs." Yes! Yes yes" Patton shouted and Virgil connected there lips together.

Virgil put the ring on Patton's shaking finger and they both had tears running down there cheeks.

"Here's the start of our new life." Virgil smiled and Patton stared the ring.

----------------------------------------------
Nice and short moxiety chapter..

Only one chapter left..

Oof