19.

13_Kitty_Love CallistaF-B MrsJohnnyboySanders Okdokey3 emo_virgil_sanders Beth-Star14 moxiety_lover12 Alexander_Queer Music-And-Monsters

And you all!!

❤️💙💜💙
----------------------------------------------

"Ah that's the last of it." Roman heaved the last of the boxes into the moving van. Logan came up behind him and kissed his cheek." We all ready to go?" Virgil asked as he held Patton close.

"Yep yep let's go!" Patton cheered getting into the car, the trio laughed at his cuteness and Virgil and Roman looked at the now old house. Roman gave an comforting smile." Who'll thought an house would help us so much?" Virgil asked and Roman nodded." No one." They both went into the car and paused as they said there goodbyes to the house. Roman rubbed Logan's knuckles as he started the car.

"Won't you miss Stonecrest?" He asked and Logan looked down." I should.. but I don't." He looked up and started driving." I'm happy, I'm leaving This place!" Patton jumped in." Yep no- more curses!" They all laughed at that as they drove on.

They drove for very long often swapping who was driving, Patton was huddled into Virgil as Virgil was sleeping and Roman was driving. They were silent so there partners could see in peace. Patton looked out the window. This was the start of there new lives the thought should of brought him happiness but he scared and confused.
Tomorrow he won't even know where he'll be.. he shook his head, he didn't need these thoughts right now.

Virgil would be there, as well as Logan and Roman. He smiled he'll be alright. He hugged into Virgil. He'll be completely fine.

They drove to an nice small apartment block and Virgil yawned." We there all ready?" Patton giggled." Yep so time to wake up!" Virgil faked groaned and stepped out the car. "Ah finally that car was killing my back!" Roman whined and Logan yawned chuckling.

They started to collect the boxes and walk to there home, which had three bedrooms, up stairs and down and even had an back and front garden, Patton had often joked about how an dog could play there but they all knew he just wanted an dog." One day pap." Virgil promised and he smiled. Roman loaded the last of the boxes and soon like four months before they all started unpacking. Roman settled up the living room, it was grey and white with an grey couch and armchair. They had an big tv settled in front of the couch and an simple table from the last house. Roman has yet again tangled himself in wires and Logan chuckled helping him.

Virgil and Patton was helping set up the kitchen, placing the fridge and oven. Virgil had joked that there was no more use of frozen pizza now they had an chief, Patton had puffed out his cheeks and exclaimed." Im not your personal chief!" Patton had tried to stay mad but he broke down laughing as well as Virgil. Soon that was done and Patton and Virgil ran upstairs.

"There they go." Logan smiled and Roman hugged him." They are really happy with each other.." Roman smiled." I'm thankful we moved." Logan looked at him." How come?"

"Well if I didn't move I wouldn't of able to talk ever again." He looked down and softly gasped his hand with Logan's." and I wouldn't of able to meet you." Logan smiled brighten and he kissed Roman passionately. "I'm so glad too."