11.

Patton smiled as he watched the the other two walked off, he looked at Virgil who smiled and held out his hand for Patton, he smiled and took ahold of Virgil's hand.

"Where too then?" Virgil asked and Patton smiled." Let's go on the teacups!" Patton giggled and ran to the ride and Virgil smiled at patton's cuteness. Despite not knowing Virgil he felt safe in secure in his presence, when either Virgil smiled his heart soared and he smiled back goofily. Patton sat on the seat and Virgil was on the other side and spun the wheel faster and faster and Virgil had to hold onto the sides as the ride got faster and faster. Patton laughed loudly as he spun and Virgil had to hold his head as it started to get dizzy and hurt but Patton didn't notice as he was having to much fun.

"Stop please.. too much." He begged and stopped the wheel an little and Patton stopped laughing at looked at Virgil who was all huddled up, and panicked. "Ah v-Virgil I'm so sorry I didn't realise!" Patton scooted to Virgil and rubbed his back as Virgil's head caught up to the now not moving scenery and he looked up shakily. "It's fine."

They got out of the ride and Virgil wobbled as Patton helped him up. Patton walked to the cotton candy stand so Virgil could caught his bearings, he smiled and bought some cotton candy as he remembered liking it when he was an child. He walked back to Virgil who looked better but still was pale, he showed him the bag of the cotton treat and Virgil smiled and took an small piece.

Patton took out the camera and took an picture of Virgil as he was about to eat the cotton candy, Virgil flashed an confused look but Patton stuck it in the book, not even explaining he stuck out his tongue and ran an bit ahead of Virgil.

Virgil smiled and chased after him, only hearing Patton giggles over the sound of the tides and children he looked angelic as the ride lights shone over patton smiling face and Virgil heart was racing. How did he get so lucky to meet him?

They ran out of the carnival and Virgil out of breath was confused. ".. where.. outside?" Patton smiled and nodded. "Yep yep." "Why? We haven't ride all the rides yet?" Virgil asked and Patton shrugged,"I was getting bored." Patton walked to Virgil and hugged him."also it was too loud."

"But you seemed so happy to go-" Patton smiled and looked at Virgil."well I'm spending the night with you aren't I ?" Virgil blushed brightly and he hid his face in Patton's neck."I'm also glad I'm with you too."

Patton smiled and took a picture of them to hugging so Tomorrow Patton can realise how close he was to Virgil, that thought made him sad as he knew by tomorrow he'll forget everything, Logan Roman.. the carnival.. This moment with Virgil.. tears began forming in his eyes, living with his curse had bothered him as a child but he had grown to accept it as his parents didn't. His mother had shunned him and he would often hear her and his father shouting about his curse claiming he got it off his father who had it had an child. His father surely believed it was only an childhood thing and it was simply fade away, this meant Patton childhood was very lonely as the other kids didn't bother to play with him as he wouldn't even Remember it.

Patton tears fell, but he's found someone, someone who cares for him even if he has this curse. Patton held onto Virgil's hoodie tighter as he sobbed. But Virgil would get annoyed as his mother and father he'll grow tired of constantly reminding him of who he is.

Virgil jumped as he heard Patton cry and broke away the hug comforting him. "Hey... what's wrong?" He asked and Patton continued to cry, Virgil rubbed his back and whisper soothing words in his ear. "... I-I don't want you to leave." Patton sobbed out and Virgil looked at him. "Leave? Who says I'm leaving?" He asked and Patton looked at him with big watery eyes. "It's clear you'll leave everyone leaves!"

Virgil frowned and placed his hand on Patton's cheek. "I'm not leaving, I've told you this before even if I have to reintroduce my self forever I will." He smiled fondly at Patton. "Your worth it." But Patton smacked away his hand and glared at Virgil. "Your lying! No one wants to stay with someone who can't remember for long enough than an day! " Patton gripped his hair and his eyes was flowing with tears. "No... one."

"But I will Patton! Why would I leave?" He shouted as he was growing angry that  Patton was thinking this way. "Why would you stay?!" He shouted back and started to collect the notebook and camera. He began to walk ahead of Virgil and Virgil shouted.

"Cause i love you that's why!" He shouted but Patton was to far away to hear, he didn't want to confess like this.. in an argument. He had to clear things up, he ran after Patton to find him on an bridge looking up at the stars, he was leaning on the fence and he was tempted to take an photo as the moon was gleaming on him just right making him glow.

"Patton.." he said out loud and Patton sighed. "Virgil you should just leave..." Those words hurt "I'm seriously not worth it." Virgil stepped closer "you are to me." Patton looked down and Virgil stepped even closer.

Patton went to push him away but Virgil lifted up his chin with his fingers, he drew his face closer. "Patton, you re worth it to me." Patton face was rosy red and he was flustered. Before Virgil placed his lips on patton's he whispered the words Patton couldn't hear last time. "I love you.." there lips connected and Virgil closed his eyes, Patton whimpered softly as Virgil went to move but Patton reconnected there lips holding onto his hoodie tighter, Virgil moaned in surprise.

Snap!

Slowly Virgil saw as Patton body was falling, his body gilding down as it fell in to the water down below, the camera fell on the bridge while the book fell while Patton, lose photos floated in the air and Virgil couldn't help but watch as his loves body fell into the water.

"PATTON!!"

----------------------------------------------
Sorry guys for not updating the last chapter didn't do well so I guess I was unnerved in an sense..  I'm sad as heck

Also no regrets on this chapter.

Question: how y'all feel on ship love children?

I don't mind them just like ocs or personas as long as there not self inserts..