2.

Virgil woke to something burning, he shot up and ran downstairs to see Roman panicking. "What the heck happened!?" Virgil shouted and Roman pointed at the burning the pan. Virgil ran and got the portable fire extinguisher and blew it out.

They both sighed in relief, Virgil glared at the other, "why were you making breakfast you know you can't cook.!" Roman looked down disappointment clear on his face. He got out his phone and texted.

"I wanted to surprise you.."

Virgil sighed once more feeling guilty for upsetting the younger one, he wrapped an arm around him. "I'm sorry.. why don't we go out for breakfast huh? We can go look around the town." Roman seemed to brighten up and started to get changed into normal clothes.

Virgil put on an light purple t-shirt with an purple skull on it. Some ripped black trousers and vans. He combed his hair and put on his stitched up hoodie. He walked towards the door where Roman waited for him. He was wearing an white vest jacket with rolled up sleeves, an red t-shirt with French print on it. He wore light blue trousers and brown boots. He smiled as he saw Virgil.

Virgil collected the keys. "On we go."
----------------------------------------------

Virgil with Roman was waking the streets, waking past the busy people looking for somewhere to eat. Then suddenly Virgil remember the little cottage and went to go it out with Roman following confused.

They walked to the cottage and in the little sign said bakery and Virgil smiled. "Wanna get an muffin?" Roman smiled. They both went to walk in but suddenly stopped by an group who surrounded them. Roman grabbed Virgil's arm in fear. "T-the hell?" Virgil asked and the group growled.

An old lady stepped out the crowd pointing an finger to the cottage. "You can't go in there." She said and Virgil was confused they had an crowd around them because of the bakery. "The bakery,why?" The anxious man asked and the old lady whispered creepily along with the towns people nodding in sync "it's cursed."
Roman whimpered and held tighter.

Virgil looked at Roman they had to get away. He started to push through the crowd and tried to ignore there chanting.

Virgil sighed and pulled Romans arm away from the group, while looking back Roman saw an male the same age, he stared at Roman with slit eyes, he wore an shirt with an tie and was holding an book. Roman gulped as he looked at the man more he looked.. annoyed at Roman..

Was it cause they were running away?

Roman shook his head and looked at Virgil who looked scared but pissed all at the same time. They walked in the shop the same as before and simply bought ready made pancakes and started to walk home Roman stealing an couple of bites of one.

Virgil head was spinning he kept thinking about the bakery, why did the town people act like that for,

How was an bakery cursed?

He looked at the fleeting pastel blue shop and with determination thought.

"I'm getting in there.."

----------------------------------------------

Yooooooo people are wired XD

So question... least favourite side?

Mine is Virgil despite him being the main character for all my stories.

I don't like how some writers portray him, he's either just panic attacks or he's really badass. I try and make him not an stereotype teenager cause it bothers me XD