16.

Virgil stood frozen as Patton glared at him holding the picture of there sleepover. Virgil looked down as the happy memories came flashing back it him.

His photo of an sleeping patton, him looking adorable in his clothes.. Virgil sighed it felt like it was so long ago.

[7 chapters ago XD]

"Who are you and how do you know me?" Patton asked sternly and Virgil opened his mouth." A-ah well.." he stammered, unnerved by Patton glaring face. "Well?" He asked again.

"My name is Virgil.. sanders and we met three months ago.." he explained and Patton blinked. "... right.." Patton nodded and Virgil smiled as Patton pretended to act like he remembered.
"It's okay, you don't remember me.." Patton snorted loudly." I made that pretty clear."

Virgil nodded." It's okay.. i know of your curse.." Patton jumped." Y-you know?" Virgil looked at him." Well I've known you for three months.." Patton shrugged." Good point."

They sat in awkwardness, usually Patton would smile and giggle and talk to him like nothing had happened but Patton just stood looking at the picture. "We.. we had an sleepover at my place with my brother and boyfriend." He explained pointing to Roman and Logan. He realised he was leaning over Patton shoulder, his face really close to Patton and he blushed brightly.

No.. Virgil don't think like that..

Patton turned around so they were faced to faced there lips barely touching and Patton spoke but it was like an whisper. ".. are.. we close?" He asked and Virgil was under the spell as well, Patton's eyes like half closed and voice silky and he was unable to break away." ..close?" He whispered back and Patton nodded, his lips going closer.

"Like Logan and Roman.. are we that close?" Patton placed an hand on Virgil's chest." Cause.. I feel .." he tried but Virgil placed his lips on Patton's as held him close unlike last time he wasn't going to get hurt. Patton kissed back hard and Virgil broke away softly.

"I feel the same.." Patton smiled and stepped away from Virgil." You had an book.. where you took pictures to remember." Patton stared sadly at the blurry picture and Virgil took out Patton's camera. "With this.."

"My da's camera!" Patton squealed and Virgil smiled. Patton took the camera with an nod.

They both started to walk away, hand in hand most to Virgil's embarrassment and Patton giggling. They both walked aimlessly and ended up at an beach of sorts, Virgil looked at the sea and shivered. "Cold?" Patton asked rubbing  Virgil's arm and he shook his head.

"Not had an good time with the ocean.." Patton nodded." Its part of how your book got destroyed." With that Patton perked up." The book full of pictures?"

"What happened?" Virgil looked down.

"I.. confess to you... and you ran away and we kissed but." Virgil looked away." The bridge fence snap and you fell." Patton jumped." That's why I woke up in an hospital." He said scratching his cheek and Virgil turned around. "Your not mad..?"

Patton deadpanned as he looked at him." Mad?, why would I be mad."
"Cause it's my fault."

Patton snorted and started laughing out loud and Virgil turned to look at him, "h-hey!" Virgil stammered and Patton still continued laughing. Virgil glared at Patton." H-hey I'm serious!"

Patton stopped laughing wiping away tears and he hugged Virgil close." Oh god.. that was amazing.." Virgil puffed his cheeks as his head was on Patton's chest. "That's mean.." he whined and Patton kissed the top of his head. "It's wasn't anyone fault, it's bad luck I guess." Virgil looked at him. "Bad.. luck?"

Patton smiled and kissed his head again." How was you supposed to know I was gonna fall.." Virgil looked down it made sense but the guilt didn't go away.. Patton must've noticed this and looked at him." Why don't you say sorry?"

Patton lifted Virgil's chin and kissed him softly," there all better!" He chirped and Virgil puffed out his cheeks again. "That isn't sorry!"

Patton laughed again.

---------------------------

They sat next to the shore and the sea shore was hitting there feet and they sat in content and Patton laid on the sand on Virgil's chest.

He sighed in content.

"I really wish I could remember this tomorrow.."

Virgil sighed he wish that too.