17.

Logan stirred and opened his eyes to Reveal Roman sleeping on the side of his bed. He looked around the room, trying to figure out his bearings. He groaned as his head thumped with pain and he must've of jerked as Roman shot up, he was dazed and panic but slowly calmed down as he saw Logan's opened eyes.

"Logan.." he breathed and Logan went to open his mouth but realise the mask covering his mouth and began flailing his arms but Roman puts his hands on his arms." Logan Logan stop!" He shouted and Logan stopped and looked into romans calm brown eyes.

"Your in the hospital.. you almost drowned remember?" He asked and Logan nodded.. he remembered trying to save Patton but his curse acted up.
"You saved Patton.. but your narcolepsy acted up.." Romans face fell and an tear fell out his eyes." But they couldn't find you.. you were missing for days." Logan wiped the tear from romans cheek and roam weakly smiled.

"Patton was the one to find you.." roam sighed as he sat down." But he didn't remember you." Logan nodded that was expected his curse was forgetfulness after all. He pointed at the mask which was connect to an machine with spring looking bags filling and exhaling air." What's this?" He tried to get romans attention.

"Ah," Roman grimaced." Well due to being in the water for so long.. your lungs are damaged and your body is finding it hard to breath without help." Logan eyes widen as he lifted his hospital gown by the neck to look down at his chest to reveal no scars, he closed his eyes in relief.

"So you'll be here for some time." Roman said but smiled happily.
"I'll rather have you here than.. than." He trailed off and Logan squeezed his hand in romans." Ill rather be here too."

They sat in silence but Roman placed his head softly on Logan's chest, feeling it slowly raise and fall." It's an miracle your here lo," he closed his eyes." You could've died." Logan starting running his hand through his hair, to comfort Roman and they both slowly started to fall asleep.

Logan had been in the hospital for an month and he had made recovery he was able to breath without the machine and was slowly able to talk it was raspy and deep but Roman often commented greatly about it. He had be visited by Virgil with Patton who often looked around and clearly didn't remember Logan but he was grateful for Patton's visit.

Logan was sitting up on his bed, reading an science book while Roman was on his phone, he himself had gotten  a lot better he was able to talk a lot more even gaining the confidence to talk to others people. Logan was very proud of his.. boyfriend? Approvement.

"Hey Ro,?" His raspy voice called out.
"Hmm?" Roman hummed and Logan flicked the page." Are we dating?" Roman stopped and looked at Logan.
"Do you want too?" He asked and Logan looked away blushing." Yes.."

Roman lifted Logan's chin and deeply kissed him, Logan kissed back and Roman kissed deeper, turning his head to the side, Logan copying awkwardly and Roman opened his mouth and swiped his tongue against Logan's bottom mouth, Logan opened his mouth and there tongues swirled together, Logan moaned a little and Roman broke the kiss and started kissing his chin then neck. Logan jumped and gasped a little.

"R-Ro.. what..?" He asked breathless and Roman smiled." N-now your mine!" Logan rolled his eyes jokingly and Roman smiled.

He stared out the window and opened his mouth." Hey.. Logan I have an wild idea." Logan hummed in response.
"I think once your better, we should all run away." The speckled man closed his book and stared at Roman." Run away?"

Roman nodded." Yeah, away from the town people away from stonecrest.. you me and Virgil and Patton." Logan looked down." But what about your house here?" Roman shrugged." We can all share an apartment somewhere. We all get jobs." He smiled." I've always liked acting" Logan smiled weakly." B-but my curse.."

Roman gaze sharpen." Not an curse." He jumped cause of the gaze." And we can get help to stop it.. control it." The speckled man shook his head." B-but the Money.."

"There medicine out there Logan! We are in an hospital!" Roman sighed. "Your worth the money.." Logan blushed and nodded."I-I.. would love to  escape here.. would the others be up for it?" Roman laughed out loudly." Ah Virgil would love to be anywhere with Patton!" He looked at the window in an daze." Patton would too despite his memory he loves my brother."

Logan nodded and the door opened to show Virgil and Patton, patton looking the same he always did when visiting Logan, but he smiled and waved at Logan." Hiya! You feeling better today?" It was the same question but it always made Logan feel happy despite in his own head not knowing him he still cares for his well being.

"Here Roman." Virgil threw an bottle at Roman which rattle as it landed in his hands, the man in the bed looked at his boyfriend." What's that?" He asked and Roman smiled sheepishly.

"Every curse has an cure.."

Logan stared at the bottle and tears filled his eyes, "Roman.. y-you didn't?" Roman nodded and Logan for the first time in his life burst out crying. He started sobbing as Roman laughed softly." There there baby.."

"This will help control it but it won't go fully away but it'll help as well as an sleep pattern." Virgil explained and Logan kissed Roman." Thank you! Thank you so much!"

They all sat in the room, the outside was dark but it was calming. Virgil was sitting on the ground with Patton on his lap playing around with his camera smiling and Logan was sleeping softly and Roman was rubbing his knuckles.

"I've told him the plan," Roman Dias out loud and Virgil nodded." He agreed?" Roman nodded and Virgil smiled." So did pat." The brothers smiled." We are all sorted."

----------------------------------------------

Question: who's your favourite character in this book?

Mine is Patton it's so fun to write innocent and clueless beans.