5.

Virgil ran home, box tightly in his grip and he zoomed past the towns people not even letting them see the box.

He heard the gate shut behind him and he slammed open the door and slammed it shut. Roman came running out of the living in an panic to see an out of breath Virgil.

"What's up! What happened!" He texted and Virgil showed him the pastel blue box, Roman put two and two together. "You went in the bakery! But how?"

Virgil smiled  "I snuck in.." he walked in the living room and plopped on the couch Roman following suit. "Roman, you had to see it! It was adorable and so small and cute.." Virgil rambled and Roman raised an eyebrow. "The shop itself or the owner?"

Virgil blushed when he realise he was in fact talking about Patton the owner he looked away sheepishly and Roman had an knowing smirk."emo nightmare has an crush?" He texted and Virgil shooed him away by gently pushing him.

"Shut it I just met him." Roman smiled and Virgil opened the box to show slightly battered but still edible cakes inside. Roman took an bite out of one and visible glowed. "There red velvet!" Virgil chirped.

"There good!" Roman smiled and Virgil bit into one and had the same reaction as Roman. Roman was busy eating away at his while watching some cooking show and Virgil couldn't help but stare fondly at the cupcake, Patton was such an great baker it sucked that the towns people couldn't get that. He frowned when he thought of the idea of Patton sitting all alone in that empty shop..

Suddenly a poke broke him from his thoughts and Roman pointed at the cup cake which was slightly squished due to Virgil clenching his fist. He sighed and finished the cupcake talking in the wonderful taste.

"So, what did you get up to the day then?" Virgil asked Roman lazily as he stared at the tv, Roman looked down and if Virgil was looking he would see that his face was red. "I went to the library.. and got an couple of books." He texted and Virgil nodded. "That's it ?"

Roman nodded but Virgil saw the blush and had his own knowing smirk. "Orr someone is lying as well." Roman blinked and then started to gush.

"Oh Virgil he's perfect, perfect for an prince! I met him in the library today!" Virgil smiled at how happy Roman looked despite not speaking. "Oh well what does mr perfect look like?" Roman fingers were fast on the keyboard as he texted away.

"He had messy hair with green eyes and wears really smart looking glasses. He wears shirts and ties." Virgil lifted an eye brow the smart type wasn't Roman type at all but looking at Roman you can see how happy he was. Roman smiled.

"What does bakery boy look like?" Virgil smiled and looked away. "Well he's.. ah small but not tiny! He has brown curly hair with these big brown eyes." Virgil continued. "With these big glasses he wears an blue polo and chief stuff, he's adorable he fumbles and clumsy." Virgil smiled and Roman smiled as well. "I just met him but I can sense something you know?" Virgil asked and Roman did an dramatic pose.

"Just like an Disney princess you know your prince is out there waiting for you!" Virgil rolled his eyes of course he'll bring Disney into this. "Is yours your Prince Charming?" He asked Sarcasm dripping from his voice and Roman flashed him an glare. "Yes."

----------------------------------------------

Virgil and Roman was watching the news when Roman showed Virgil is phone. "You know my prince told me something interesting about the town people." Virgil perked up. "Yeah?"
Roman nodded.

"He said that if anyone is different from the towns people they get shunned away." Virgil raised his eye brows "that's terrible." Roman face went Grimm. "That isn't the worst part once your shunned away, the spread around town that you have an ''curse' on you."

Virgil gasped... is that what happened to Patton? He's different from everyone else.. how?

"How does.. he know all of this?" Virgil asked and Roman shrugged. "Princes name is Logan and he said it because he has an 'curse too apparently." Virgil looked away this was all too wired.

What could Patton and Logan have that makes them so different..?

And why would the town brand them cursed?

----------------------------------------------

Yoooooooooooooo our boys are so gay for pap and logie like omg.

So the questions are finally getting asked but will I answer them?

Question: do you'll have an crush? I have an bf so I technically don't xD