8.

It's 1:35 am and I'm not tired..

----------------------------------------------

It's been months since the two bothers have moved to stone crest and Virgil has been visiting Patton everyday, sure he couldn't remember him but every day he would remind him and Patton would always reply with an cute smile and giggle.

"Hello there Virgil sanders."

Virgil walked in the bakery, Patton was sitting on an table looking out the window sadly. Virgil walked over and sat next to him placing an plastic bag near him. "Pat,you okay?" Virgil asked and Patton shook his head. "Hello.." Patton didn't react the way he usual does reacting like he was his first customer he was staring sadly at the window not even caring that a stranger in his eyes know his name.

Virgil rubbed his thumb over Patton knuckles and Patton looked at him."do I know you?" Virgil nodded and smiled. "Yeah we met two months ago." Patton nodded his head and continued to stare out the window. "I'm sorry.." Patton said and sighed."I'm too tired to apologised properly." Virgil shook his head, "no problem."

Virgil opened the plastic bag to show an blue notebook, Patton stared at it and Virgil opened it. "It's to help with your memory." Patton blinked "you know?"

Virgil nodded this was automatic he was used to answering Patton questions about him knowing about his curse and knowing him. Virgil opened the book and in writing in bold letters was "memory book."

"Since you forget, I want to full this book with everything so you can look at it and you can jogged your memory." Virgil smiled and Patton stared at him and smiled softly as well."why?"  Virgil looked confused. "Why what?"

"Why do you want to give me this..?" Virgil looked down and sighed." I want to help you in an any way I can." Virgil laced his fingers with Patton, "I know you don't remember but I really care about you." Patton blushed and stared at the window again.

Suddenly Patton walked behind the till and in the back of the shop to walked back with an camera, an old Polaroid camera, he smiled and showed Virgil. "Uses to be my da's" Patton explained his English accent showing when he used the English slang for dad.

Patton walked up the window while it was raining and took an picture of the rain, the camera snapped and flashed and the photo snaked out of the camera Virgil looked confused. "I went outside the day.. it wasn't fun." Patton explained and Virgil looked down, he walked over to the note book and stuck the photo in the book, it was an pretty picture of grey with an hint of the lights of the other shops.

"Rainy day" Patton wrote under the picture and smiled, Virgil smiled as Patton looked happy with his new gift, suddenly an flash snapped and Virgil jumped, Patton stood smiling as he stood an picture of Virgil.

"A-ah hey why did you?" Virgil started but Patton was busy sticking the photo in the notebook, he looked up "what's your name kiddo?" Virgil snorted at the nickname and even Patton chuckled. Kiddo was an new one.

"My name is Virgil sanders" Patton started writing under the photo.

"Virgil sanders, the one who bought this book. He's been my friend for 2 months now.. isn't an fan on kiddo."

Virgil burst out laughing and Patton smiled as well. Virgil took the pencil and wrote on the the book under patton's text. "He Cares for you a lot." Patton blushed.

He looked around and sighed, "There's nothing else to memorise.." he sighed sadly and looked like he wasn't to cry. "I want out of this bakery.." he murmurs and Virgil stood up.