15

15 ALL READY :0
----------------------------------------------

Roman awoke, but he wished he never did his heart was heavy and his eyes was dry of tears.

He merely fell back and wrapped his covers around him self willing to spend an day crying to himself.

Bing.

His phone rang and he merely ignored it, knowing it was Virgil asking he wanted food, he didn't want to eat.. he retreated back to not speaking and all he did for the past week was sleeping or crying.

Bing.

Bing.

Bing.

Bing.

His phone rang and he grumbled, "shut up!" He mumbled at his phone but it merely binged again and he jumped up.

He grabbed his phone and was about to smash it on the floor in anger but he saw the texts..

He rubbed his eyes

He rubbed his eyes.. he blinked and blinked.

Logan...

Alive.

He dropped his phone as his mind tried to process Virgil's text.. Logan was alive, ALIVE!

He looked at more texts

"H..hospital." He croaked out then dropped his phone, not caring if the phone cracked and started getting changed, he tried to fix his messy hair and wash his tired baggy eyes and face. He picked up his phone and keys and ran.

The hospital was far but something in his heart give him hope, give him the courage to run for long, he ran past the town people, to him they were merely there only shadows nothing mattered right now.

Logan, his love is alive and nothing was stopping him getting there.

He arrived at the hospital doors, out of breath and sweating, his heart was racing miles per hour but he didn't know it was from running or the fear of seeing Logan again. He ran in and saw Virgil looked worried staring at his phone, he ran to Virgil.

"Where is he! Is  he okay?!" He shouted grabbing Virgil hoodie." Wow ro! He's okay." Roman sighed and he sat down with Virgil." He's much better now that's he's here."

"His body went into sleep as he saved Patton.. his body floated and he washed up to shore." Patton actually found him and nursed him over night where he found me and here we are."

Roman nodded, he saved Logan despite all what Roman said. He looked at Virgil but he was sad." What's up."

"He didn't remember me." Roman placed an hand on his shoulder." He never does but I was thinking.."

"Maybe he shouldn't remember me." Roman gasped." Virgil no.. no you can't do that do your self or him." Virgil looked down.

"I know but ever since he's met me.. it's been nothing but bad for him.. he's drowned, he got attacked off you.." Roman looked down in Guilt.

"But you love him.." Roman added weakly and Virgil smile was bittersweet. "Need to let things you love go at times.."

Roman looked down, he wanted to persuade his brother to tell him he's was wrong and he only brought happiness to Patton's life but he had to hear that out of Patton's mouth not his.

The nurse came walking out and Roman ran to her." Is Logan okay? Can I see him." He blinked as the nurse spoke.

"Yes.. he stable but may he unable to to leave the hospital for an couple of weeks as his breathing is currently damaged and he need to be looked after." Roman gasped loudly.

"Can he breath!?" Roman asked and the nurse nodded." Yes with help with an machine but he'll heal eventually." Roman nodded and the nurse took out an file." May I ask your relationship yo Logan Andrews?"

"Partner." He asked blushing brightly and the nurse nodded and they walked into Logan's room and Roman ran to Logan's side, his eyes were closed and he had an breathing mask and machine next to him. He kissed his hand and started to wait.

Virgil sat outside still upset. Should he try and forget Patton, he flicked open his phone and he saw his home screen was an sleeping Patton, he sniffed as tears of bittersweetness fell down his eyes.

He loved him he loved him so much.

Virgil started to walk home but was interrupted again.

"EXCUSE ME! " he heard that sweet familiar voice and he cursed.

Please Patton leave..

He turned around and saw an Patton angry face, he was huffing and panting. "What's up?" Virgil asked acting like an stranger and Patton took out an photo of there sleepover together and Virgil knew he was done for.

"Who are you and how do you know me?"

----------------------------------------------

YAYYAYAYA LOGIE YOUR BACK AND SEMI BREATHING !

So question: how do you think the story gonna end?