Diary entree

Liza's POV:

I don't think he understands. Last night I went over to David's house for the first time. We are really good friends and he was having a movie night with a bunch of people from his school and church. Like in many movies these days, there was a kissing scene. My stomach flipped and my heart fluttered a little at the thought of us doing that. After about two minutes I realized I was staring at him. Great. What if someone saw you Liza!

Anyways, you are probably wondering why I'm writing all this down. Well it just helps me relive some stress sometimes. Plus I can't tell my friends how I truly feel about David. They will end up saying something like "oh just tell him how you feel already." Well there might just be two things wrong about that. 1. I already kind of told him I liked him. Somehow it came up in a conversation and it slipped. Worst mistake of my life. Now he makes fun of me for it at times. 2. And this is the worst one. He likes someone else. And before you say "how do you know for sure", I know for sure because he told me. He told me he likes this girl. And the thing that hurt the worst was that he told me he was falling in love with her. That's why I believe I have no chance, ever.

But my dad thinks otherwise. Apparently no guy can give my dad a gift without having just the slightest bit of feelings for me. Okay now that I say it out loud it does kinda sound weird. My dad believes I'm oblivious. And I find my self dozing off thinking about how nice and carefree it would be to be able to be called David Dobrik's girlfriend. When my dad and David were meeting at the end of the movie night, of course everyone came outside with us. At one point one of his friends yelled "He wants to date your daughter!" And I think I went completely red. But again he doesn't like me back.

He likes Stacy. She is nice, beautiful, and probably better for him than I ever will be. Knowing that they like each other burns. It doesn't just hurt a little bit. No. This feels like the 1000 degree knife challenge and they were cutting through my heart. This hurts a lot more than it probably should. I mean we were never together. Nothing more than just best friends. He will never end up liking me like I like him. I just feel like no one understands because everyone gets so lucky and the person they love loves them back. But for now, I'm alone in a corner crying over a boy that was never even mine.

I feel like my feelings are now muted. I put my feelings to the side so that he can be happy. That's the only thing I really want. For him to be happy. Maybe I think that if he is happy then I will be happy. I just wish he would be happy with me.

Maybe one day in the future he will read this. I can picture us sitting on the bed together as he slightly cries while reading and realizing how much pain he really put me through. And then in a dream world, he will finish reading, look up at me with tears in his eyes and whisper 'I love you' in an almost silent tone. And then we kiss passionately until we hear a soft cry coming from down the hall where our two month old daughter was sleeping. And then we both slightly chuckle as we remember our life together so far.

Oh wait. But none of this happened. Why? Because he doesn't love me back.

That's it for my first chapter! Thanks for reading guys! This first one shot is a little shaky but it was more of a rant about my life with David and Liza's names added into it lol. Let me know what you think! Next chapter might come out tomorrow or tonight!
8/1/18