Lives

David's POV:

It has officially been 6 whole months since my awful father got married to my 'step mom'. Now I would never call my step mom awful. In fact, she's amazing. She takes care of me. In more ways than one.

We talk every day. We talk about our problems and the people around us. Especially my dad. We both don't really like him and she told me that she only married him because it would give her access to money for her family that they desperately need. I don't blame her. I can't wait to get out of here and she is too.

My step mom. Liza Koshy. Well, Dobrik now. She's young. Only a year older than me. She's perfect and beautiful with a perfect face and body like you would not believe. If you haven't figured it out yet, yeah, I'm very in love with her. That's weird for some of you to say but come on. Can you blame me?

I'm not really one to keep a ton of secrets so I'm gonna tell you guys strait up. We have amazing sex together. Maybe to her it may just be sex but it feels more like we are actually making love to me. My dad doesn't supply her with what she needs and I do. I understand her since we are both in our twenties still trying to figure out life. This is how it all began.

July 19th, two months after the wedding: David's POV:

My dad finally left for another business trip. Typical, but I'm not complaining. The maids have just left for vacation and now it is only Liza and I for five weeks right up to when school starts.

Still trying to get the summer body that I dream of, I was working out in the workout room in the west wing of the house.

Liza: David, is it okay if I come on in? I kinda need to talk to you.

Of course I let her in. I would do anything for her.

David: Yeah sure come right in.

She came in with a crop top and small shorts on. It was hot but she was so much hotter. I had to peal my eyes away from her before I got a boner. That would have been awful.

Her back was slouched as she came over to where I was sitting on the bench. Without a single thought she just laid down on my lap so that her head was laying on me. I blushed slightly knowing she felt comfortable around me.

David: What's wrong beautiful?

The stressful look was evident on her face but was covered by a light blush and a small smile after I called her beautiful.

Liza: It's just.... I don't know what to do. Now that your dad is gone for a while, I have nothing to do on these summer days.

Then, an idea came to mind. I had nothing to do, she had nothing to do, we can do something together.

David: Hey I'm done in here so why not do something together!

Liza: Really?!

She replied as she started to sit up strait.

David: Yeah of course! I kinda like hanging out with you.

I say as I slightly look away kinda embarrassed of what just slipped out of my mouth.

She jumped up with a big smile on her face just to sit back down on my lap with her face towards me as she wrapped her self around me in a hug. At first I was shocked but slowly relaxed when I could smell her sweet perfume lingering around us.

Liza: I love you, David.

I completely froze up. Did she....no....that wasn't real. But it was. It was very real.

David: I love you too Liza.

Liza lifted her head from my shoulder to look me in the eyes.

Liza: Do you really though? Or was that just a reflex and you felt the need to say it because I said it? David I have had my heart broken too many times after they say they love me but they don't. That's why I've only told a few people that I love them. I haven't even told your father that I love him. Mainly because I don't love him. I love you David.

I was in shock. But I knew exactly what I was goin to say to her.

David: Liza never would I ever say I love you and not mean it. I never want to hurt you like those other people. I'm in love with you Liza. You are the love of my life and I never want to let you go. Maybe one day I'll even be lucky enough to make you a Dobrik again and we can run off. Away from everyone and just live our happy lives together. Forever.

Liza: Forever?

David: Forever.

No ones POV:

They looked into each others eyes as Liza's eyes looked down for a second to look at David's lips. David did the same and they found themselves slowly moving closer to each other. They looked at each other once more almost as a confirmation before closing their eyes and leaning farther into each other. Liza's hand rested on the back of David's neck as David's hands rubbed random circles into the small of Liza's back.

Finally, their lips connected into a light and airy kiss. It felt like a first kiss that you get when you are in school. But it was wonderful. After pulling apart slightly, they both smiled and went in for another one. This time, more loving and soft. This continued for a while as the two savored this moment like it was the last time they will ever see each other again. This was only the first day of Mr. Dobrik being gone and they still had plenty of time to be together.

The kiss continued into something deeper and more meaningful. Both of them could feel it as David's hands roamed up and down her back. Soon, Liza was being picked up and carried to the east wing where they stumbled into David's large bedroom while still making out. David gently let her fall on the bed as he crawls over top of her allowing him all access to her entire body.

David: You are so beautiful.

He says as he kisses every inch of her body and she starts to breath deeply. Once he gets back up to her face, he restricts himself from kissing her plump lips again.

David: We can't do this Liza. You are a married woman. Not only are you married but you are married to my dad. Your my step mom! It's bad enough that I made out with my step mom! I love you. I love you so fucking much. But this can't happen.

She had an understanding look on her face. She pulled her left hand in front of my face. Slowly wrapping her fingers around her engagement and wedding rings that lay on her ring finger. With one more look into my eyes she ripped them off and set them on the side table.

Liza: The second he gets back from this stupid business trip, I'm gone. And I'm going with you. Because I'm in love with you and only you David. I want to live the rest of my life with you. I want to have kids with you one day. I'm yours. So please. Let's do this.

David: I love you so much.

We continued to make out and enjoy each other's touch. Soon all the cloths were scattered around the floor and they were both very ready.

David: I want you.

Liza: Then do it.

Liza spread her legs and I pushed into her.

That night we made love. Just two kids in love. We had nothing to worry about. Nothing at all. Not until the sun started to rise and the cameras on the walls were more visible.

Christmas is soon so here is a little surprise. Love you guys💞

12-22-18
1356 words