Physical therapy

Liza's POV:

"Mr. Dobrik, I see that you are having trouble with your quad. Is that correct?"

I look up for the first time since walking into the room and almost pee myself. David Dobrik in my office. He was the perfect popular kid in high school and he's my brothers best friend.  Not to mention my first crush ever.

"Liza?" He questions.

"David. I haven't seen you in years. How are you. Well I mean not too good I guess because well you are in my office."

He chuckles and looks at me all over which kind of makes me uncomfortable but I'm used to it since he used to do that all the time to me in high school.

*knock, knock*

The knock at my door gets me out of the daze David somehow put me in as I open the door to reveal the man I've had a crush on ever since I started working here. We talk shortly and I say that I need to get back to talking with David. I shut the door slowly and subconsciously bite my lip as I turn towards David.

"Are you biting your lip at me or Dr. loser that just came in."

I blush lightly at the comment.

"Dr. McCoy is not a loser. He's very sweet and brilliant."

"You are terrible at showing that you like him when he's around."

I turn towards him, shocked.

"Mr. Dobrik that's not what we are here to talk about. We are here to talk about your quad. Now lay down please."

"Oh come on Liza. Don't call me Mr. Dobrik. I mean you could because it's kinda sexy when you say it."

I breath in trying to relax as I lay my hands on his quad muscle, slowly rubbing circles into it, trying to rub out the knot. I move up his leg as I message. I might have glanced at his bulge but I couldn't help it. He has changed since I last saw him. He must have seen this quick little glance.

"Don't get any ideas Liza."

I blushed but keep working on his leg.

"What do you mean Mr. Dobrik? I'm just trying to do my job here."

I smirk knowing that I definitely left an effect on him.

He pulls himself up to the edge of the bed and pulls me in by the waist towards him.

"Listen Liza I don't know what you are trying to do to me but it's working. I can teach you how to do that to Dr. McCoy and maybe you could be my person physical therapist as a switch off type of deal."

"I can't. My job is here and you don't even have a place that I can work with you."

"Liza I have a personal gym and I'll pay you more a week than this place pays you in two months. You can even have the spare bedroom at my house. This doesn't have to be for long. Just until I recover."

I'm speechless. I guess I could leave for a little. There is nothing else to say so I simply say,

"Okay"

Two weeks later:

Soon, David and I will be starting our last session of the first week. He is recovering well but quads take lots of time to heal. He comes into the work out room with his shirt off, ready to work.

We do a few stretches and other small things but not too much. I didn't think I was pushing him too hard but apparently it was because he hit the ground with a thud as he grabbed his leg like it hurt.