Benefits

Being a teen in today's society is hard. All the older generations believe you are lazy so we try to rise above their low expectations. We also have to try and fix all the things from what their failed generation passed on to us. Not to mention, our school system which seemed to have gotten harder and the pressure to have some sort of a social life.

It's all very hard and very stressful. The typical teen might pick up a sport or a club to relieve some stress. But I'm not really a typical teen. And neither is my best friend Liza Koshy.

Ding dong

Oh that's her now. I guess I will have to tell you about her later.

I run down the stairs so I can open the door for her. I unlock the lock and twist the nob.

"Thanks best friend!" She happily says as she greets me, thanking me for opening the door for her. I smile. She always makes me smile.

She swiftly grabs my hand while dragging me into the kitchen. We sit at the bar stools that are next to each other and talk while snacking on a few things and scrolling through Instagram. We eventually sit down at the bar stools again and do homework. We always help each other out with homework. After we finish, we put away everything and I lean on the the fridge door as she leans on the counter while we face each other.

"What should we do now?" She questions with a smirk.

That smirk. That half smile on her face. I knew exactly what she wanted to do. So  I walked towards her. I gripped the counter behind Liza with her in between my arms. I did not touch her at all. I simply just whispered in her ear.

"I don't know. What do you want to do...baby girl."

I then looked in her eyes and we both leaned in for that long loving kiss that we both have been waiting on all day long. Oh yes. This is what I failed to mention. Liza and I are best friends with benefits. Yes I do have feelings for her but they are minor and I wouldn't want to ruin the happiness and stress relief this brings me.

We break away slowly only to reconnect seconds later. I release my grip on the countertop and hold firmly on to Liza's hips. I bring them closer to me so that I can hold her tightly as if she was just going to run away at any moment. Soon we are making out and it feels like the best sensation you could ever imagine. I lift her onto the counter with ease. She wraps her legs around my hips to pull me closer to her if that was even possible. We both pull away for a second and she gives me a look full of lust. I know this look. She has allowed me the pleasure of seeing it a few times now. With that look, I slide down my pants and underwear and push them off to the side with my foot. She starts stroking me, leaving me breathless. I'm soon very hard and I can't contain it anymore. I pull down the tight skirt and drenched panties Liza had on and toss them off to the side with my clothing. I slightly bend down and lick her a little bit. I get her warmed up for what I am about to do. I reach into a junk drawer where I hide some condoms. That is the only reason this drawer is ever used anyways. I hand the condom to Liza knowing she would want to do it. She jerks me off slightly as she rolls on the condom. After she is done, we reconnect lips. As we continue our make out session, I start slowly sliding her off of the counter. Until she is fully putting her weight on me. Then I line my fairly large cock with her hole. I allow her to slowly slip down my body a bit while she takes in all of me. She stops kissing me and instead replaces the sound with moans. This is a different position for us and I think by the sound of Liza's moans, that she likes it.

"Ohhhh my goodness dadddddddyyyy"

"Oh so you like this position baby girl?"

"Oh yes please daddyyy fuck me deeper"

I start bouncing her up and down while her screams and moans fill the room.

"Yes yes yes! That feels so good daddy"

"You like when I bounce you like a baby don't you?"

"Yyyyyyeeeeesssss" she barely gets out between moans.

"Let's go upstairs baby girl." I whisper in her ear.

"Oh please no. Please don't stop."

"I never said I was going to stop." I whisper to her while smirking making her melt in my arms.

Each step I take I bounce her all the way up and down my length. We both enjoyed the stairs so much that after I reached the top, I went back down and then back up again.

Eventually we reached my bed and I softly allowed her back to meet the bed as I pushed into her slower and more loving than I did in the kitchen.

That night we made love and it was beautiful. We didn't just have sex. It was much more loving.

Three weeks later

Liza and I haven't had sex since that night. I don't pressure her for it but it is strange of her to not want sex especially since her period should have ended a few days ago. Yes I know her period. I am her best friend after all and it is weirdly very regular.

I have built up the guts to finally ask her about it. She is coming over today and I am just going to be manly and ask.

Ding dong

I swiftly open the door to see my best friend slightly smiling. At the exact same time we both say, "we need to talk."

"You go first." She says.

I breath in ready to go on my little rant.

" Well Liza, you haven't been the same lately. You never come over to have sex anymore and you have been sort of ignoring me and the topic of the title on our relationship..."

As I continue on, she puts her large book bag down on a chair and opens the front pocket while pulling out two sticks.

She interrupts me by saying, "I think I am pregnant." While showing me two sticks. One with two bright lines and another that has the word 'pregnant' in black lettering.

Woah I'm definitely back. Two posts in one night? Who am I? Idk either man.

Comment and hit that star button if you like this😁

11-5-18
1149 words