Break part 2

Before I start the story I want to give a quick shout out to @sheneedsit for commenting and replying back to me and just being an amazing supporter. Thank you so so so so so much!

David's POV:

8 months. 8 very long months without Liza being my girlfriend. It sucks that we aren't together anymore but I know it's all for her and I would do anything for Liza. Even if it means having my heart broken.

Like Jason said once, I'm a horny young twenty two year old. I don't like to admit it but, he's right. Many times now I've resulted to just using my hand, some porn, and my imagination to pleasure my self. It's not the same as Liza used to do but for now while she is working on herself, it will have to do.

It's Tuesday night. The day before my posting day. It's close to 10 o'clock at night before I get a text from Liza saying that she wants to hang out for a bit. We decide on the movies and I can't wait. I love hanging with Liza to go to the movies. It's just simply my favorite combo.

We settled on mission impossible because it seemed like a cool movie. We bought some popcorn (my treat of course) then settled down into our seats.

Later in the movie, Liza gets anxious. It makes sense. She is terrified of high places and there are a lot of shots in this movie where the main character, Ethan, is in very high parts of the world. I put my hand just above her knee trying my best to relax the tense girl next to me. She relaxes a bit as she leans her head into my chest and grabs my hand as she moves it higher up to her thigh.

A normal person would think nothing of this simple action. But me being the "horny young twenty two year old" that I am, I start thinking of.....images of Liza doing some....things to me. I try my hardest to focus my attention back on the movie but before I know it, I look down to see a boner. Great. Thankfully, the movie is fairly long which gave me plenty of time to make sure little David went down.

After we got out of the movie theater we got in my car. It felt amazing to just be near the bright light that is Liza. We had a lot of fun in the car. We danced along to several songs which I included in one of my vlogs because Liza looked so beautiful in it. I truly was singing to her in that video. I love that girl with all my heart.

We returned back to my house where Liza's car was. I expected her to say a quick goodbye to me and head off back to her house. After all it was around 1 in the morning once we got back to my house. But she wanted to stay the night instead because it was already so late. I started setting up the guest room for her and since she is my best friend, I set one of my classic black shirts and a clean pair of pants that she left here so that if she came over on a night like tonight, she would have something to sleep in.

I walk out of her room saying goodnight. After, I pull back my sheets and get in trying to fall asleep. I just can't though. It's hard to fall asleep when your in bed alone with the love of your life just in the room next door. I'm about to get out of bed to get a drink of water, hopping that that would help me sleep, when a beautiful figure pops up in my doorway. Liza.

"Liza?" I question. What was she doing in my room? Why was she still awake? Was she okay?

"Yeah. It's me."

"Is everything alright?"

I was genuinely concerned. I was just wondering why she would come in here now. If she needed anything she knew that she could help her self.

"Yeah. Yeah everything is fine I just can't fall asleep for some reason."

"I couldn't either. Do you think it would be weird if you slept with me?"