Preachers son

Warning: it might get a little smutty in this oneshot

No ones POV:

David hops out of his Tesla once he arrives at school. Everyone knows he is a goody goody. Since he is the preachers son of their local church, many people know who he is in their rural community.

David's POV:

I walk into school with my head held high. It's almost the end of my senior year of high school. I'm happy that it's almost over. I mean I have completed so many accomplishments academically and I'm also not that bad at tennis and soccer. But the thing is, I haven't been so accomplished in the relationship field. My dad would say that all I really need in life is a healthy relationship with God. But I haven't ever really had a girlfriend before or even kissed anyone. I have come at peace with my self now. I guess I will just be going to college without ever having a relationship with a girl.

As I look around school, I really take notice of the girls. Of course there are many different types of girls but I try to ignore and look past the stereotypes. I walked into history class with the biggest grin on my face. I know, I know, why in the world am I smiling about learning things about a bunch of dead people? Well there is someone in that class that is very much alive. My friend since preschool and crush since forth grade, Liza Koshy. She is the most beautiful person in the world with her long bouncy curls and her dark beautiful brown eyes. Oh and don't get me started on her body...I mean on her personality. She is just amazing. But she thinks of me as only a friend.

Class starts and they assign us a end of year project that we can work on in pairs. Me Liza immediately start making plans. We decide that after school today we will start the project at my house since my family is out of town and Liza is afraid that her sisters would annoy us.

(Bla bla bla time lapse to David's house and working on the project cause I'm lazy😁)

Liza's POV:

A pizza box littered the floor with their many books and random pieces of paper that laid everywhere.

"David can we please take a break. It's been forever and we are already over half way done the project and we still have four days until it's due."
David looked at me looking a little stressed. Man he looks kinda hot today. Woah Liza he's just a friend. But the way he just tugged at his lip looked really attractive.
"What are you looking at?" David questions as he turns behind him looking for anything out of the ordinary.
I couldn't help it anymore. I slowly leaned in for the kiss. When we were only a few inches from each other, I eagerly quickly and softly kissed his soft lips. I haven't kissed many guys before but this small kiss out of all the others was for sure the best.
"I-I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that I'm so sorry David. What was I thinking..."
"Liza."
"Why am I so stupid..."
"Liza."
"I guess I should leave now..."
"Liza!"
"Y-y-yeah?"
"I liked it."
And with that, we kissed again and again and again. It was magical. I was on cloud nine and I didn't plan on going down at all. Soon I found myself crawling onto David's lap still kissing him passionately and showing him what has been bottled up inside me for so many years.

Slowly I started moving my area over his slightly grinding on him. He moaned and I slipped my tongue into his mouth. But the time David stopped, he was very hard.

"As much as I love this Liza, maybe we should stop. I just don't want to end up making a mistake that we both regret."

"David, I really appreciate you caring so much about me and whatever is happening right now but I believe that everything happens for a reason."

"I love you Liza."

Woah. Did he just say that? Does he really mean it?

"I love you David."

David's POV:

Oh my goodness. She said it back. I don't throw around I love you's easily. It kind of just slipped but I'm happy I said it.

As we continue to kiss, I start moving my hands up and down her sides. All the way up to her petite shoulders and then all the way down to her beautifully round butt. Before I can even comprehend what I'm doing, I start lifting her up by her thighs and slowly letting her fall onto the middle of my bed. As I hover over her small body, I realize what I'm about to do. Am I really ready to have sex with Liza? My dad always told me that if I was to have sex, it was supposed to be reserved for the person that I truly loved. I'm pretty sure he meant after marriage but some rules are meant to be broken. I really do love Liza. And maybe one day we will be married but for now, we can still have a little fun.

In between kisses I took off my shirt. Liza looked at me strangely.

"Are you sure bubba? I don't want to rush things."

"I'm one hundred percent sure."

"Okay then." She said with a smirk. She then yanked at her shirt and pulled it off revealing her beautiful black lace bra. Liza noticed my staring and asked if she did something wrong.
To which I replied with an of course not, your just beautiful.

No ones POV:

Liza then blushed profusely at his comment. She was ready for this to happen. And she was really excited. As David ran kisses all around her neck in search of her sweet spot, Liza kicked off her pants and moaned as he had definitely found it.

Liza wanted to take over for once. She flipped them over and immediately went down to David's area slightly rubbing up and down through his pants. In one swift move she took off both his pants and underwear. Liza also took off her bra. She wanted to make both of their first times memorable. So she decided to pleasure him a bit. Bobbing up and down made David's eyes roll to the back of his head. Seeing this beautiful girl between his legs made him even more horny then he already was.

Soon enough he couldn't take it anymore. Liza crawled back up his body and kissed him passionately. She took off her underwear and started rubbing back and forth on his area with hers. As her folds ran up and down his very erect penis, David couldn't stand the sight. He needed to be deep in her. David flipped them over so that he was on top.

Since they both haven't done it before, they both weren't sure what to do. Liza was slightly worried because David was in fact pretty large making Liza question if it all would be able to fit in there.

"Tell me if I'm hurting you okay babe?"

"Okay."

With that, David slowly pushed in. At about half way in, Liza opened her eyes from there then shut position and kindly asked if he could put a condom on. David didn't own any condoms. So after sneaking into his parents bedside drawers and finding a condom, he promptly put it on and prepared to re-enter her.

Each time he pulled back out, he went a bit deeper. By the time he was able to go all the way in, Liza was feeling so good. This was the best sensation in the world.

The room was filled with moans and the occasional "faster", "deeper", "oh my goodness" , and the moaning of each other's names.

Soon enough Liza arched her back and dug her finger nails into his back as she came around him. That set David over the edge as warmth filled the condom. David got up to throw away the condom and pulled back on his underwear. Liza was still in shock of what happened and couldn't really move because she was sore so David just handed her her underwear and his shirt to put on. After then both put some sort of clothes on, they laid down together. Thinking and occasionally kissing until they both drifted off into a deep slumber.

Beep, beep, beep

David turns off his alarm and realized that he was still holding Liza in his arms. So all of last night wasn't a dream. It was all very real. The goody two shoes pastors son had sex with the love of his life.

Hope you guys liked it! Almost 1,500 words. Wow. Please hit that little star button and comment!

I might be posting Monday Wednesday and Friday but we will see ig lol