Break

I know, I know, I posted late but so does David lol. Enjoy!

Davids POV:

It's been about three months since Liza broke up with me. Yes, it hurt a lot but the good thing is that we are still best friends and hopefully someday we will end up getting back together.

I've been pretty okay for the past three months. I mean Liza and I went to Hawaii together and I was at an all time high. I loved just being near her. But now that I'm on my break from YouTube so that I can post my 420 vlog later this month, I have nothing to do.

So I've been alone in my room with my thoughts. I can't stand it. I just feel like I need to explode just to feel a little better. I don't really know how to explain how I'm feeling. I love Liza so much but I want her to be happy first. I think I'm having withdraw symptoms. Is that even possible? Maybe I just need to explain this to Liza. Our friends know about our breakup but they don't understand as much as Liza does. So I called her over. Finally I get to see my best friend again.

Liza arrives

No ones POV:

They exchange a gentle hug at the door. They both missed each other. Even if it was only a few days since they last saw each other. All David could think about was cuddling with Liza all night like they used to do and kissing her like it was the last time they would ever have the opportunity to. And that's what he continued to think about as he finished his little rant to Liza.

"I just.....I just miss you Liza. I miss holding you. I miss kissing you. I miss holding you and proudly being able to say that this amazing, beautiful, intelligent, kind women in front of me is mine. And she isn't going anywhere. But I just can't do that anymore and it hurts."

Liza reply's with a few tears rolling down her face, "I miss you too David. I really, really do."

As they both sit there together crying lightly. They turn and lock eyes. Pure love towards each other is just radiating through the room.

"Fuck it." David mumbles before he cups Liza's cheeks in his warm hands and plants a kiss to her soft plump lips. Liza was very taken back by the swift move but slowly starts to kiss back after about 7 seconds. She couldn't help it. She really does love this man.

Soon enough, they shop and just look at each other while smiling. Cautiously, David's wraps his arm friendly around Liza hold her close to his chest as they silently cuddled, enjoying each other's company. They both craved this. They needed whether they wanted to admit it or not.

Please tell me I'm the comments if I should make a part too! Yes that was on purpose lol. I was thinking the second part could be a little smutty if you want. But if not that's cool. I could just keep doing other oneshots.

Anyways, thanks for reading guys! I know this book kinda sucks but I'm working on it! See ya tomorrow. Let's hope that I post on time lol.

8/7/18