Tiffany

Okay well I couldn't figure out where I saw the video explaining what Tiffany is but I guess I'll just incorporate into the story. I think I saw it on Instagram but I couldn't find it again. Anyways, on with the story!

Liza's POV:

Hi I'm Liza Koshy and I have anxiety. I've tried to fight for years telling my self that nothing is wrong with me and that I'm fine. But once I met David, everything changed. We both realized together that we have something unique about ourselves. It's nothing that we can't manage though. So whenever my anxiety starts kicking up or David's strange OCD comes back, we say Tiffany.

One Thursday morning, I woke up peacefully surrounded in David's embrace. He was still sleeping so I grabbed my phone to scroll through Instagram. I love to see all the fan pages that people make for us. They are all so wonderful and some even make cute edits that I try to watch in my free time. I suddenly notice that there are a lot more comments on my recent picture so naturally, I click to read what was going on. People were complaining that I did t have my video up on Wednesday. I had totally forgot. I edited most of the video yesterday morning so that I could spend the day at the movie theater and home cuddling with my boyfriend.

I start freaking out. I let down my fans. I'm a failure to them. I only have one job. To post only once a week. And I couldn't even do that right.

"Tiffany...is...here." I say lowly

I start tapping David trying to wake him up.

"Tiffany," I say in a normal tone.

David starts waking up. Looking a little confused. Then he sees my tear stained face.

"Baby what's wrong. Are you okay?"

"Tiffany, David, Tiffany," is all I'm able to get out.

David helps for about fifteen minutes helping me breath. Then he grabs my laptop, edits the rest of the video and clicks upload.

"I don't deserve you. Thank you so much."

"You do deserve me. Your amazing no matter what people say. I love you Liza."

"I love you too David."

I know, I know, that was really short. But so am I lol. I'm really tired from the first day of preseason so I got this up a little late. Dang I'm already making excuses.

Ughhhh I have to get up early for preseason day two. Kill me.

I hope everyone has an amazing day! Thanks for reading!

Also, if any of you need to talk to me about anything, I'm here. I've gone through some stuff too so just message me if you need to talk to someone.

8/15/18
464 words