Houston

David's POV:

"Sweet Caroline BUM BUM BUM!"

Together we all sang along in the car while we headed back to the hotel after finishing one of the last views shows for the tour.

This show was by far one of my favorite. My favorite person and love of my life...I mean best friend, surprised me by joining me on stage in front of the entire crowd. She's so good with the fans. At one point in the show, she came up behind me and grabbed my arm for a second before I guess it clicked for her that we aren't dating anymore and we are in front of a large crowd with many cameras.

The song eventually ended and we found a parking spot in front of the hotel that we were staying at. We all got out of the packed car. Liza joined us on the car ride so that she could show us a good place to eat diner and show us a around her hometown a little.

The squad all went to their rooms while Liza and I were going to say our goodbyes and I would drop her off at her house. Once they all went inside, Liza started to get out of the car and walking in with them leaving me confused by her actions. I got out of the car, chasing her down.

"Liza! Liza! What are you doing?"

I say softly.

"What? I can't spend one night with my best friend while he's here?"

"I just thought that you would have wanted to be with your parents."

"I'll be here a few more days. One night away from them will be okay."

"Umm alright. I'll upgrade my room to a two bed."

"David, are you serious? We are best friends and I love you. I'm not your worst enemy."

"Yeah, yeah your right."

We both walked in the hotel together hoping no fans would find us here. We quickly reached the door to the room and ran inside assuring that no one would find us, together in a room alone. I locked the door behind me and put down my phone and wallet on a small desk. I turned around to see Liza looking at me strangely. I tried ignoring it and laid on the bed sighing deeply and rubbing my eyes. I opened them to find Liza crawling on the bed towards me. I sat up on my elbows wondering what she was doing.

"Liza are you ok..."

She cuts me off with a kiss. I froze. I love Liza so much but we aren't together anymore. I kissed back lightly before we both broke apart.

"Liza, what are you doing."

"I've missed you so much David. Can we both just have one night together. Like we used to?"

"Sure Liza."

I said with a reassuring smile. Then I kissed her again. Our lips moving together felt like magic. You never realize how much you missed something until it happens again.

Soon Liza moved herself to my lap and we both leaned back onto the bed. I knew what we were going to end up doing so I decided to take the first move. I put my hand right on her private area and I started to move my hand up and down, rubbing her through her pants. Her breath hitches and she looked directly in my eyes the entire time. I move us so that she is laying down and I'm on top so that I have full view of this beautiful person in front of me. I take off my sweat pants and boxers and shirt as Liza takes off her button down shirt and bra. Leaving her pants for me. I slowly pull down her jeans allowing me to see her wet pussy through her lacy underwear.

I got hard fast. And my ex-girlfriend made me hard. That's the strangest sentence I've ever said. I wanted to get her excited about this. I started to grind on her making her moan with pleasure. I kissed her lovingly before training kisses down her small body until I got to her beautiful pussy. I pulled down her underwear slowly. Knowing that it would kill her if I did this. Then once I got them off and I put them on the floor, I quickly pushed her legs apart and got in between licking and sucking lightly. She  leaned her head back with her eyes shut tight while she focused on keeping her breathing steady and slowing down the steady flow of moans.

I could tell she was ready. I put on a condom and  slowly pushed into her. We both moaned, not being able to speak. We climaxed together and fell back on the bed as we cuddled until we both fell asleep. This was what love is. This is love. And this is the love of my life.

So there was a rumor that David and Liza hooked up after the live show because she was wearing the same clothes as she did during the live show the next day. If it's true I'm all for it. Do you think they did it?

So I made a rant book. Go read it if you want. The first chapter is out now!

I want you to know. You are beautiful and you are loved. I love you!

8/3/18
903 words