Spinning bottles

Liza's POV:
I still wait on my front porch everyday and every night waiting for David to come back. I check the time again. It's been three days and David is no where to be found. I look around again. The porch light has stayed on all the time since he has been missing. I look up at it and wonder how it hasn't gone out yet.

I head inside only to grab my phone and call more of his friends and family and people that knew him. I guess tonight is going to be another night of no sleeping.

Round, and round, and round they go
When it'll end? Nobody knows
She's all cried out on the kitchen floor
Spinnin' rooms, spinnin' wheels, spinnin' outta control
Spinning bottles

No ones POV:
What Liza doesn't know is that David is laying on a hotel bed with the tv on. David sits there just getting lost in the random static of the television with the curtains drawn. He knows that this is the time that would make Liza break into pieces. He would have quit if he could.

But

1 down.
2 down
3 down
4

Can't even recognize the man in the mirror anymore
Round, and round, and round they go
Will it end? Nobody knows
He's passed out on the bathroom floor
Spinnin' rooms, spinnin' wheels, spinnin' outta control
Spinning bottles

This game sucks. It isn't even a game. No one wins, no one gets lucky. The bottle just keeps spinning. Spinning on and on forever. This isn't how someone should live. This isn't what they should be doing with their lives. But still, the bottles spin.

Short and kinda sad. Sorry. I just really wanted to upload and this beautiful song gave me a little inspiration.

So school started after Labor Day. This sucks. What is your favorite class that you guys are taking right now? Mine is Agriculture because I'm a big nerd when it comes to Ag lol

I hope you guys have an amazing day!❤️

Oh and um 1k reads. I can't breath. Why do people read this. I literally cried when I saw that. Thank you guys so much you are so amazing. Also, #140 in David. What?!?! You guys are awesome. Thanks for allowing me to share my creativity to the world of Wattpad. Thank you.

9/15/18
398 words