Suicide

I'm seventeen. Just barely a senior in high school. And I'm pregnant.

I'm a hoe. Or at least that's what people tell me I am. They say that because they think I don't know who the father is but oh I do.

I had a okay life before I turned seventeen. I got good grades. I was friends with everyone and I even was president of a club. And I had David. The love of my life was wrapped around my finger and he loved me. He did everything for me. He was my everything and I was his.

That is though until I turned seventeen.

Early Tuesday morning of March 31st, my mom went out to get me a small birthday cake and a card before I woke up for school that morning. I didn't know that while I was fast asleep, so was my mom. The only difference between us was that one of us was breathing while the other was not.

After my moms death from the terrible car accident, I was forced to live with my dad. My dad was a cruel man and he never wanted to be in my life. He hated me and every time I saw him as a kid he would degrade me by calling me fat and useless.

Oh but I wasn't useless now. I was his slave. I did everything for him. I cooked every meal, cleaned every speck of that house, and took care of his every need. And he had lots of needs. I wasn't just his slave to do work but I was also his own personal sex slave. It started off when he came into the bathroom while I was showering. He opened the curtain and I tried to cover as much as I could.

"You have a great body. I see you finally flattened out from your former chubby self."

"Could you please get out."

I tried to say that as nicely as possible. The shower was my only escape from him. It was my only safe place. Was.

He shook his head and sat on the toilet unbuckling his pants. He made me first twerk and then finger my self until he cam just looking at me.

Two months after I moved in to my dads, I looked rough. David thought that I needed to find my self so he dumped me.  All my friends stopped talking to me because I secluded my self. The club didn't want a rough looking role model so they elected a new president. I was alone. And then I got pregnant. With my dads baby. I hid the bump under baggy cloths and somehow my dad never found out.

Today I'm supposed to check up on this baby again. I decided adoption is the answer so that's where she will go.

"Ready Miss.Koshy?"

"Please don't call me that. It's Liza."

A few minutes later

"I'll be right back, Liza."

"Why? Can't I hear her heartbeat first?"

"I'm just going to get the doctor."

They force me to clean up without hearing the heartbeat and follow them to a small room. I sit in a chair while they sit down across from me.

"Liza, your baby is not breathing."

"I'm sorry but she is gone and you need to go to the hospital for immediate surgery."

I cry the whole way home. I couldn't go to the hospital. I couldn't do anything. So if my baby is dead, wouldn't it be better if I was too?

I get home and sit in the bathtub. Where it all started. I take a handful of pills and swallow them quickly. Before my eyes get heavy I slit my wrists several times letting the blood flow out.

Goodbye.

Well I'm sorry for that. I haven't updated yet this year so I guess happy new year. Hope this is a good year for all of us!

Love you guys💞

1-25-19
662 words