Best friends boyfriend

"LIZZZZZAAAAAAA!!!"

My best friend Kristen screams in my face as I open the door for her. I immediately embraced her, hoping that that would calm her down slightly. We had just seen each other just a matter of hours ago at school yet she still felt the need to scream my name for the whole neighborhood to hear.

We were going to get ready for Kristen's boyfriends end of the school year party. We were finally done our junior year and we needed to let loose a little as we head into our final year of high school.

"Hey Kwisten!"

"Alright let's go up stairs to get ready. We only have two and a half hours to make ourselves look like beautiful, sexy, sluts, bitch!"

Kristen stated as she started running upstairs. Thankfully my parents were gone all the way across the country for a business conference this week.

After many hours of pain we finally got dressed into our outfits.

Kristen's:

Liza's:

We were kinda matching but we thought we looked cute

We were kinda matching but we thought we looked cute. We soon hopped into the car and drove off, heading towards the blaring music and drunk high school kids. Thank god he lived in the middle of no where.

Kristen and I were singing along to every song on the radio until she interrupted.

"Hey do you think David was acting a little off today?"

Yep. David is Kristen's boyfriend. They are the power couple of the school.

"No not at all. He was probably just excited for summer break and this party tonight. And not to mention the after party." I say with a smirk.

Oblivious to what I mean, Kristen replies, "What after party? I thought it was just going to be a normal party?"

"How stupid are you?" I reply laughing as we pull into the party.

Our ears are filled with screams and sounds of people talking, laughing, and falling in the pool. David lived in a mansion. It was truest beautiful and a dream home.