Broken

David's POV:

She doesn't remember me. But I remember her. I remember her so clearly. It was a night out with the boys. Alex was having his bachelors party at a strip club. Typical.

I went just to make Alex happy. I'm not very in to girls showing off their body's and sometimes making fake love to paying costumers. Never the less, I still went.

I mainly sat in a chair doing nothing the entire time. The boys were all very intrigued by the flashy costumes and outrageous dance moves but I was just counting down the minutes until I could leave.

"And for the finally tonight, here is our most loved dancer!"

I looked down at my phone. Only forty five minutes left. I can do this. The boys started cheering louder then for any of the other performers so I decided to look and see who was up there.

She was stunning. She was shorter but still beautiful with her bouncy long curls, perfect brown eyes, and amazing body.

Immediately I stood up requesting an appointment for tonight. Many of these appointments are just for people to jerk off to her dancing or for them to get a lap dance but I really just wanted to talk. I wanted to get to know this girl. She definitely wasn't going to be some toy for me.

Later, after everyone left, my appointment was finally here. She found me waiting and grabbed my hand leading me to a small room in the back. Seeing her hold my hand made me smile. Her hand was so small compared to mine. But I knew this was what she did every night and she didn't feel that same spark as I did.

"Sit down right there daddy." She said pointing to a chair while she slowly swayed her hips back over to the door to shut it. I would have been lying if I said I wasn't turned on. I mean she was very beautiful.

"What's your name Miss?

"I don't tell people. It's just for my personal safety. Now what would you like me to do for you today....daddy."

My boner definitely grew a bit when she whispered that in my ear. But I couldn't focus on her. I wanted to get to know her now and see why she is doing this to herself. And maybe one day love her. In a real way.

"Nothing. I really just want to talk."

She laughed. I guess she though it was a joke. She started climbing on my lap and slowly grinding.

"I know you don't like this. This isn't who you are. Please. I know you hate this."

She started to move faster. Kissing down my neck.

"Do you do this every night? I can help you get out of this. I can help you find a better paying job that you love. I can help you."

She starts moaning slightly in my ear.

"Please Liza."

She stopped immediately when I said her name. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

"David?"

"Yeah, it's me."

Liza and I were best friends all through middle school. I had feelings for her even back then. But at the end of eighth grade, she moved away and I didn't see her again until now.

"I can take you home if you'd like." I told her while wiping a tear off her cheek.

"I would like that."

Three months later:

I'm so proud of Liza. She got out of the toxic place and is now working at the same place I do. It's wonderful that she is now able to have more self confidence in her self.  She really is a very special women and she deserves more than just throwing her self at random guys.

"Hey!"

She says coming through my apartment door. She had a classic white button down with a pencil skirt on. She looked beautiful still. She looks beautiful all the time. 

"Are you okay? You kinda smiled at me and spaced out." Liza said chuckling

"Oh, oh yeah I'm fine."

Every night after work we hang out. I'm either over at her apartment or she is at mine but we always talk for hours. It's my favorite part of the day.

"Do you wanna just watch a movie and eat junk food tonight?"

"David, is that even a question? Of course I want to do that!"

We settled in and watched the notebook as a bowl of popcorn sat between us. The sex scene came on and I kind of felt awkward. I looked at Liza for a second and she looked back at me. I could tell she felt a bit awkward too. She grabbed the popcorn from in between us and put it on the coffee table. Then she sat back into her original spot and leaned her head onto my shoulder. She was so cute. I want to just hold her every minute of the day. I think I'm starting to actually fall in love with her.

"You know I really want to kiss you right now." Oh shit. Did I just say that out loud!? Oh no. She is going to hate me and our friendship will be over.

She giggled. That was a really adorable giggle but what does it mean?! I'm stressing way to much about this. Liza turned to look at me.

"I wanna kiss you too."

She whispered. Did I hear her right? I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna just kiss her. I leaned in slowly. Suddenly our lips were gliding together. Our lips felt like they'd were meant to be there. Why didn't I do this earlier?! Then I heard Gabbie's voice in the back of my head saying 'because your a pussy David'. She's not wrong.

We pulled away at the same time to catch our breath. I was the happiest I've been in a while.

"David, that was..."

"Amazing?"

"Yeah."

"Do you want to do that again?"

"Definitely."

Liza moved up onto my lap so that we were both more comfortable. I put one hand on her hip and one on the back of her neck pulling her closer to me. This. This is what it feels like to be 100% all in with someone. This is what it feels like to love as be loved in return. We broke a way for a moment.

"I love you Liza."

I could tell the words shocked her but she still replied.

"I love you too, David."

And that's the end yayyyyy. This took me way too long to do. I plan on probably posting another story today since I've missed like 10 posting days lol.

If you have any ideas that you have for a one shot just comment and I'll try to make it for you.

I'm gonna start doing questions at the end of the oneshots. So my first question is, what is your opinion on David and Liza possibly getting back together?

8/29/18
1173 words