Chapter One: My New Home

It's been a year since that day...I remember it so vividly...like its an image burned into my skull buzzing to be remembered, it's been a year since the first of December, me and my now 17 year old sister Ahro where in the living room helping our mom put up the Christmas tree since she was ill and on bed rest when we herd a knocking on our door so loud and vivid. I told Ahro to keep decorating the tree and that I would get the door, I remember when i answered the door and I saw my now Boyfriend Suga standing there with the rest of BTS...I was in complete shock.

I remember so vividly what Suga said to...Suga had said to me " Hey Rachel", that's my name I'm Rachel Smith and I'm now 21 in Korean time anyway...I remember saying to Suga " hi...can I help you", what he said to me then sent chills down my back Suga said to me, " yeah me and BTS are staying with you this whole month of December which means you get to spend Christmas and New Years with BTS", me and Ahro where so excited that we let them stay...I mean we had the room after all it was just me, Ahro, and our mother Emily Smith at the time in the house mine and Ahro's father had been dead for several years now.

I remember how the whole month had been full of excitement me and my sister Danced with the members and we got to know each of them more, then I remember New Years eve...how could I forget it.... Ahro stayed home to help care for mother and BTS took me out to the club stereo 21 at the mall where we drank and partied...that night Suga had spilled his feelings out for me and that night one of my many dreams came true...we where happy...until the final day when they had to leave.

It was then I saw the change in Suga...he was so harsh to me and he told me to leave him the hell alone...so I did...I sat in the mall crying trying to figure out where I went wrong at until it was time to meet the boys to say goodbye...I cant forget that moment either...Suga had felt bad and he asked me to forgive him and please come with him...of course with me being me I forgave him...I said my goodbyes to my mom and sister that same night...my mom was in no shape to travel and my sister didn't want to leave her.

Then I moved here to Seoul, South Korea thinking everything would be amazing but its the exact opposite...but I've learned to live with it...my thoughts where broken by a familure calming voice echoing behind me as I stood on the balcony taking in the warm air, " oh there you are Rachel...I was wondering where you where", I turn only to be faced with Jungkook himself and I cant help but smile and say " hey Jungkook...I didn't know you where looking for me", he answered " yeah I was wondering where you went I wanted to see if you where okay", his smile dropped fast.

" I herd you and Suga arguing last night again...", my throat dropped as soon as he brought up mine and Suga's fight last night, " yeah that...I'm okay Jungkook thank you for the concern", Jungkook's smile changed to a smug look and he spoke with a tinge of annoyance in his voice, " why do you put up with him when he treats you like that Rachel?...it's not right if your mom and sister herd how he treats you and how you put up with him like that they would be heart broken so why do you do it", I sigh he always does this whenever me and Suga fight Jungkook fills in my mothers place all the time.

" because I love him Jungkook and please keep them out of this my mother is sick as it is and my sister is exhausted beyond explanation they do not need this...im a big girl Jungkook I told my mother and my sister I'm doing great and so are me and Suga and I'm keeping it at that...its time to prove to them...that I can take care of myself", Jungkook let out a huff of annoyance, " Rachel who are you trying to fool...your not okay Rachel...this relationship is killing you in more ways than one...I DONT EVEN RECOGNIZE YOU RACHEL....where is the bubbly woman up and dancing and laughing and carrying on during the whole first half of December at...because this is certainly not her".

I can never understand why he gets so upset with this subject, " Jungkook just stop okay...don't do this I'm perfectly fine I'm still that bubbly happy girl okay", " NO RACHEL YOUR NOT", Jungkook let out a laugh of aggravation, " EVER SINCE YOU AND SUGA HAD THAT FIRST ARGUMENT THATS ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS ARGUE...YOUR ON AND OFF WITH EACH OTHER IS MAKING ME DIZZY...EVER SINCE YOU AND SUGA HAD THAT ARGUMENT ON THAT NIGHT YOU HAVE CHANGED RACHEL....WHY CANT YOU SEE HOW HE IS KILLING YOU".