Chapter Seven: Beach Day

After the big argument between me,Suga,and Jungkook that RM broke up we all changed into swim suites and piled into a car and we where going to the private beach for K-Pop idol's only, it separates the huge beach into two separate beaches with a fence that separates the residents from the idol's and you can only get in if your an idol or with idol's luckily I'm with seven of them so I will be getting in no problem....how joyful I'm a poor broken girl on a beach with rich and more prettier than me people...talk about the black sheep.

My thoughts where interrupted by RM calling my name I looked at him, " hey Rachel we are here", I broke out of my own world and looked at RM who had a look of concern on his face "ok", I grabbed my beach bag and got out of the car and Suga was walking toward me and I sighed and looked at him as he approached me and handed me a mask with a hat and sunglasses some of his no doubt, " here Rachel your gonna need these",I looked at him.

" Thanks but I brought my own" I pulled out the hat, the mask,and the sunglasses that Jungkook bought me and Jungkook smiled and Suga growled, I walked ahead to the front and stood with Jungkook and RM, Jimin and V eventually joined up to and we made it to the fence entrance were a big burley guard stopped us, " this beach is for idol's only I'm gonna need to see some identification before I let you through here", RM pulled out eight clear cards on landers I found it cute because their ID cards were on landers with the characters they drew.

RM's lander was his Kola Koya he drew, V's was his Alien Heart Tata, Jungkook's was his pink bunny cookie, Jimin's was his puppy dog Chimmy, J-Hope's was his Horse Mang, Jin's was his smiling alpaca RJ, and Suga's was his magic cookie Shooky then I looked at mine and my id card lander was RM's space robot Van and I blushed a bit, after RM pulled out the ID's he showed them to the security Guard who took them and looked at them before handing them back and opening the gate, " enjoy the beach".

V and Jungkook gave out a shout of excitement and ran through the gate and me and RM just laughed and shook our heads and RM put his arm on my shoulder and smiled that sideways grin, " they are still babies they will always be like this", I smiled and laughed " ah leave them be RM let them have fun they rarely have any fun with how busy you guys always are", RM chuckled " yea your right about that", Suga cleared his throat angrily and me and RM looked at each other and rolled our eyes and walked over to our spot on the beach V, Jimin, J-Hope, and Jungkook where already in the ocean with other familure idols leaving me, RM, Jin, and Suga to set up the blanket.

After we finished setting up the blanket RM and Jin eventually joined the others in the ocean and I sat on the blanket and Suga just stared at me with anger in his eyes and it aggravated me " why don't you take a picture it will last a lot longer" I looked at Suga with aggravation and he growled " don't start with me Rachel", is he serious right now and I laughed " me start with you oh please Suga I'm not the one who growled just because another man was using me as an arm rest or better yet I'm not the one who got mad just because I didn't wear the hat and glasses and mask that you brought".

I just got out of the ocean when I herd Rachel yelling and I looked near our spot where RM and Jin set up with Rachel and I saw Suga and Rachel arguing again and it stabbed me in my heart big time....even out in public in front of other Idol's Suga wont give her a break and I looked down and shook my head when I herd RM call me, " hey Jungkook why did you get out for?" RM swam his way over to me and sat beside me on the rock " hey man what's up? why so down?", I sighed " their at it again?", RM seemed confused " who is?", I pointed to our spot " Rachel and Suga", RM looked towards are spot and sighed " seriously....I give up " RM swam away and I looked towards Rachel and Suga again and I noticed Rachel getting up.

I stood up and looked at Suga, Suga grabbed my wrist " I don't like how close your getting to RM and Jungkook and the others and I damn well don't like how close your getting to these other male idol's either", I pulled my wrist away from Suga " deal with it Suga" I turned around and started walking, " WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING IM TALKING TO YOU?", I turned back around " I'M GOING TO SWIM SUGA WE ARE AT A BEACH AFTER ALL IS THAT A DAMN CRIME?" I turned back around and got in the ocean and swam to the rock as far away from him as possible.

I watched as Rachel got up and got in the ocean and swam to a rock about three feet from my rock I watched her jump out of the water and sit on the rock,... she was beautiful she looked like a broken Goddess that had just broke into a million pieces....my view and thoughts where broke when V got in front of me and said, " hey man Is Rachel ok why does she look upset?", I sighed and looked down " her and Suga got into it again", V's face dropped and he had a sadden look on his face " what? again? what was it about?", I looked down and shook my head " RM put his arm on Rachel's shoulder and it pissed off Suga so him and her got into and argument and he complained about how Rachel was getting to close to us and the other male idol's here", V shook his head " go talk to her Jungkook she needs someone right now", V swam away and I swam over to Rachel.

I sat on the rock and looked down fighting back tears and I shook my head the nerve of him to do this out in public in front of other idol's...I looked down and a tear fell and a shadow swam up to me along with a calming voice " hey their beautiful", I looked up and saw Jungkook and smiled " hey Kookie ", Jungkook hopped up on the rock with me and I scooted over to give him room only to have him pull me closer to him and I blushed," are you alright Beautiful?", I looked at Kookie " No not really Jungkook....no matter what I do to show Suga how much I love him he's always ungrateful and lets his jealousy get the most of him", I looked at Jungkook with tears in my eyes " it hurts so bad Jungkook", Jungkook's eye's then started to water and he pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back.

" I know Rachel...you deserve so much better than Suga all you do is show him love and he repays you by arguing with you and leaving you in tatters and I'm terrified for you Rachel", I looked up at Jungkook and he looked at me tears falling down his face and my heart broke and bled for him " Jungkook what are you terrified of?", Jungkook's voice cracked " I'm so terrified that one day Suga's gonna lose it and hurt you worse than he already has and that I wont be able to save you in time before I lose you", My heart broke...all this time I was giving him a hard time without realizing that he was doing it out of fear of losing me " oh Kookie I had no idea", Jungkook pulled me into a tighter hug and I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist and we sat there crying and hugging.

All the boys had come back for Lunch except Jungkook and Rachel...i was furious and worried at the same time....furious because both Jungkook and Rachel were no where to be found....so where they together doing something?.....then I worried because of fear that something bad happened to Rachel and him....did they drown?...was Rachel murdered and Jungkook kidnapped?....I shook the thoughts out of my head and called out to RM " HEY RM?", RM looked at me and came over " Yo Suga what's up?", I looked at RM " Did you see Rachel and Jungkook out there anywhere?", RM shook his head " nah man I didn't see them but last time I saw Kookie he was sitting on a rock relaxing", RM walked off....sitting on a rock huh? Yea right.

V then said " I saw them both, Jungkook was sitting on the rock then I saw Rachel swim to one three feet away from him because you upset her", I growled " FINE ILL JUST FIND THEM MY DAMN SELF", I walked away from the guys and got in the ocean and swam to the rock that RM and V said they saw Jungkook on and he wasn't there so I swam three feet away to the other Rock that V said he saw Rachel on and I looked and on the rock was Jungkook and Rachel intertwined with each other crying....THAT SON OF A BITCH, I came out from behind the rock " JUNGKOOK AND RACHEL", they pulled apart and Rachel looked at me with anger.

" WHAT DO YOU FUCKING WANT SUGA?", I growled and Jungkook looked at me with rage " WHAT DO I WANT? I WANT YOU TO COME ON AND EAT LUNCH", Jungkook got down with Rachel and was holding her hand " come on Rachel lets go", I was furious " NO RACHEL STAYS AND LEAVES WITH ME YOU GO ", Jungkook gently dropped Rachel's hand and walked up to me and got in my face, " if you as so leave one bruise on her and I mean ONE BRUISE SUGA I WILL handle you my damn self", I got back in his face " I would like to see you try and lay your hands on me Kookie", " ENOUGH".

Me and Jungkook looked at Rachel who was pissed off, " Kookie just go ill be fine", Jungkook growled and backed off and swam back over to Rachel and Hugged her and Rachel hugged him back " Ill see you on the beach", Jungkook swam off and disappeared behind the rocks and Rachel glared at me and started to swim off then I grabbed her wrist and she looked at me " we will talk when we get home", Rachel Pulled her wrist away from me " WE WILL DO NO SUCH THING WHEN WE GET HOME ", I stayed there in the ocean and watched her Swim off and disappear behind the rocks.

You just wait Rachel we will talk when we get home and you will listen.

END OF CHAPTER SEVEN

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER EIGHT