Chapter Five: Mine and Jungkook's Day

It was around 5:00 AM when I herd someone open the door to mine and Suga's room I thought Suga was just now coming back so I just laid there with my eye's closed pretending to sleep then I felt a hand on my arm shake me and I herd a sweet voice whisper in my ear, " hey Rachel wake up it's time to go...don't worry I have coffee made", I thought it was Suga so I kept my eye's closed and kissed him...I opened my eye's only to see Jungkook and I pulled away so fast I fell on to the floor.

Jungkook looked at me in shock " well good morning to you to" and he smiled, " AISH DONT DO THAT DONT SMILE", Jungkook stopped smiling " okay why?", I looked at him " why?....because I just kissed you that's why", Jungkook scoffed " okay what's wrong with that?", I looked at Jungkook " dammit Jungkook a lot is wrong with that I'm with Suga and I just kissed you thinking you where him why are you even in here if Suga wakes up and see's you all hells gonna break loose", Jungkook scoffed and shook his head..." don't worry the kiss didn't mean anything to me either....and it's not like he would see it any way....he never came home last night".

I felt bad now and before I could apologize to Jungkook he already walked out of the room and I sat at my vanity with a sigh....nice one Rachel now this whole day is going to be weird because I made a mistake and flipped out....damn me and my mouth and temper...I sighed and turned on my bedroom light and walked to my closet to pick out an outfit, after five minutes I picked out a nice outfit...I put on a red tube top shirt,with my holey black jeans, and I put on my BTS Jacket that my sister had bought me as a going away present, and I put on my black converse high tops.

After I got dressed and brushed my teeth and hair I sat at my vanity and did my hair and Make up I put my now long Blonde hair into a high pony tail and for my make up I did a basic morning look with a light Red eyeshadow, Black Eyeliner, and a pale rose pink lipstick, after I did my hair and make up I made the bed and turned off the bedroom light and grabbed my shoulder purse and put it on and I walked out of the room shutting the door and headed to the kitchen where a upset Jungkook was standing playing on his phone I sighed...toughing up Rachel just go talk to him and apologize.

Once I mustered up enough courage I walked into the kitchen and Jungkook looked up at me and he blushed a little...wonderful it's already awkward " hey Jungkook", Jungkook sighed " Hey Rachel", I looked down he was obviously angry with me "I'm sorry I kissed you...and flipped out on you afterwards", Jungkook sighed " it's okay...I understand...you thought I was Suga so you kissed me and I understand that when you saw I wasn't Suga you felt bad...like you where cheating on him...it's alright", Jungkook smiled at me and I smiled back, Jungkook smiled " come here beautiful", I smiled and I walked over to Jungkook and he hugged me and I hugged him back.

Jungkook stopped hugging me and he handed me my coffee and I smiled and took it " Thanks", Jungkook smiled " your welcome...it's time to start our day", I watched Jungkook look at his phone " Just on time", I watched Jungkook walk out on to the Dark balcony and I followed him and we sat on the porch swing..." why are we out here for Jungkook it's so dark?", Jungkook smiled " have you ever watched the sun rise here?", Jungkook looked at me and smiled and I smiled back " No...why?", Jungkook chuckled and looked away from me " well your about to now", I looked away from him and out at the city and sure enough the sun began to rise and it was so beautiful it took my breath away " oh my gosh Jungkook its beautiful".

Jungkook smiled " isn't it?", I felt Jungkook look at me and smile and I smiled back still watching the sun rise, As I sat there and looked at Rachel watching the sun set I couldn't take my eye's off of her...she was so beautiful...she looked like an angel in the morning light and her outfit was so hot on her...Suga does not know how lucky he is to have her I would kill to have Rachel and be as lucky as Suga is...all he does to appreciate how lucky he is to have her is hurt her constantly...why does she have to be with someone who treats her so bad.