Chapter Eighteen: Count Down To The Dance

We didn't land until 12:30am Korean time and we didn't get home until 3:00am and when we got home Suga started acting weird again...secretive even he started acting strange after I caught him talking to someone on the phone...he claims it was just a friend but he wont tell what their name is or where they know each other from, he's been starting to hide his phone again to, it's only been three weeks since we been home and already he's starting to show signs of his old habits resurfacing again, and only 4 more weeks until the big spring fling dance that BigHit haves every year...it gives the artist time to their self and their loved one's.

I wake up to the sound of my low alarm and I turn it off and sit up and look over only to see Suga was already gone...no surprise there, He's been leaving early a lot and none of us know where he goes all day and why he always comes home past dinner time, I sigh maybe I should tell the guys about that phone call I caught, I've been scared to say anything at all because I know for a fact that RM is gonna want to kill Suga and Jimin and V will follow right behind my brother and then Jungkook will start moming me again and questioning RM's decision to come home and then a big argument will break out and ill be the cause of it and stuck in the middle...like always.

My thoughts where interrupted by a knock on the door and I look up at it," who is it?", I wait to hear my answer and after five minutes I get my answer, " hey Rachel it's Jimin...is it ok for me to come in?", I let out a sigh of relief...since we been home me and Jimin's been getting closer and closer...but we keep our self at bay....but we don't forget what we did on the plane either, I been finding it easier to talk to Jimin lately without fear...maybe I should tell him about Suga's phone call and how he's been acting lately?, another gentle knock stirs me back to reality and his voice breaks through the wood door, " Rachel?...are you awake?", I shake the thoughts out of my head," yea I'm awake Jimin...you can come in".

At the same time I sit up in my bed my door opens and in walks a smiling Jimin holding my favorite coffee cup and he walks over to me, " good morning beautiful", I sinker ", " I'm a lot of things Jimin but beautiful is not one of them especially in the morning", He hands me my coffee cup and I take it as his voice Echo's out again," oh hush now with that nonsense your beautiful all the time"...he looked over at Suga's vacant side of the bed and his smile drops instantly and he puts his hands in his pockets as I sip my coffee, " he's already gone again?", I finish my drink and put my coffee cup down and look back at Jimin, " yea he is...its like an every day thing now I guess?".

Jimin sits on the bed in front of me as I look down at my still covered legs and his voice rings out," Hey Rach is everything alright you been quiet and you haven't been smiling or talking as much like you always do since we been home?....is something going on with you two again Rachel?", I could already start feeling the tears pricking my eyes and Jimin immediately knew because he then got on the bed under the covers and closer to me and he hugged me and I hugged him back and as soon as I did the tears I was fighting so hard to keep back fell out.

I felt Jimin's grip tighten on me," Rachel what's wrong?", I let out a cry, " honestly Jimin I don't know If me and Suga are ok?", Jimin slowly placed his hands on my face and makes me look at him and he gently wipes away my tears with his thumbs, " what are you talking about Rachel? what do you mean you don't know if you and Suga are ok?", I start hyperventilating and try speaking between breaths but my words only get jumbled and Jimin shakes his head, " woah hey calm down first breath Rachel just breathe", Jimin takes me through breathing exercises trying to help me calm down and the whole time I was looking in his eyes I could see the love and passion in them.

Once Jimin thought I was calmed enough his voice rang out again, " ok now Rachel tell why do you think you and Suga are not ok?", I took a deep breath in and then I spoke, " on the plane ride home while me and Suga where in the rooms", I looked down a little to try not to cry again and Jimin slowly lifts me to look in his eyes and I speak," I woke up to him on the phone with someone it was the end of the phone call then he hung up when he sensed that I was awake and looked at me.....when I asked him who was that on the phone he said that it was a friend", Jimin nodded his head letting me know he's listening.