Chapter Twenty One: The Dance

I woke up to the feeling of arms wrapped around me, once I fully wake up I look over beside me and I see a sleeping V with his arms around me and I cant help but smile, he always looks so quiet and so peaceful when he sleeps, I guess I still have some small feelings still left for V deep down inside but their not as strong as they use to be, their not ever gonna get back the way they where for V, he hurt me so bad, but I don't know what I feel anymore.

V started to shift a little in his sleep and I took that as a sign to stop staring and I looked out the window from his bed, I pretended like I didn't notice V wake up until I felt him sit up and wrap his arms around my waist and kiss my neck softly and then I hear him say in his groggy morning voice, " good morning Butterfly", I smile a little and look at him and answer back, " good morning Tae Tae", I felt V tense up because last time I called him Tae Tae is when we where messing around.

I looked at V and he smiled at me then spoke, " how did you sleep Butterfly?", I smiled back at him and answered," I slept good", V's smile quickly died and so did mine, " what's the matter V? you where just smiling and now your not", V let out a sigh and he looked down, " hey Rach I know you don't want to see Jungkook or talk to him right now because of what he said and did but he feels really bad about it and you should talk to him", where is this coming from all of sudden just last night he was pissed off at Jungkook for what he did and now he wants me to talk to him?.

Did Jungkook come in last night while I was sleeping and say something to him?, I looked at V and spoke up, " where is this coming from V jut last night you told me you where pissed off at Jungkook for doing what he did and now your telling me to talk to him and forgive him for it?", V sighed and looked at me, " look Rachel I know its strange but he is really hurting Rachel he came in here last night while you where asleep and he was crying Rachel he really is sorry for it...look just talk to him Rachel he hates hurting you just as much as I do".

I gasped when V said that Jungkook was crying and I immediately felt all the anger I had for Jungkook drain away, Jungkook must really be sorry for hurting me if he was crying, I've know Jungkook the same amount of time I knew V, Jin, RM, Suga, Jimin, and J-Hope and I know enough that Jungkook never cry's unless he really feels bad about something, I heard snapping which brought me back to reality and I looked at V...I must have zoned out and I spoke, " did you say Jungkook was crying?", V sighed, " yes he was Rachel...he feels like shit for hurting you".

I immediately felt tears in my own eyes and I stood up quickly, " I got to find him I have to find him", I darted out of V's room and ran to Jungkook's room and started banging on his door, " JUNGKOOK....JUNGKOOK ARE YOU IN THERE?, I waited and got no answer and I banged on his door again, " KOOKIE PLEASE....KOOKIE", when I didn't get another answer I opened his bed room door and ran in and he was no where to be found and I started to panic.

Just as I was about to have a panic attack I felt someone grab on to me and I turned around in a swift motion and was about to punch until I saw J-Hope holding up his hands pleading, " woah woah hey Rachel relax its me it's me", I quickly put my fist down as the tears started to pour as a sign of my panic attack and J-Hope knew what to do and immediately took action and hugged me and rubbed my back and spoke in a soothing voice, " hey now hey shhhhh it's alright your alright just breath and tell me what's wrong?".

I hugged J-Hope back and started breathing slowly as I explained things to J-Hope, " me and and Kookie got into a fight last night and he threw my past in my face and I left because I was hurt and then V found me and brought me home and V said that when I was asleep Jungkook came into his room crying because her felt bad and I know that Jungkook only cry's when he feels really really bad about what he did so I came in here to apologize but he wouldn't answer the door and I came in and I cant find him any where and I....I", I couldn't talk anymore and I just cried.