Chapter Seventeen: We Worked It Out....For Now { WARNING DETAILED SMUT }

I spent over 4 weeks in the hospital, Jungkook and the others told me and Suga about my pregnancy being a toxic pregnancy eventually, today was my release date from the hospital and RM asked the doctor if it was safe for me to travel and the doctor said he wouldn't suggest it but it was fine for me to travel so I guess we are catching the Jet back home to Seoul, South Korea, it was a good ten minute drive back to the farm house and as soon as we got there every single one of us went to our room to pack.

I sighed as I stood there picking at the pile of clothes on my bed folding them and putting them in my suit cases, as I was folding my clothes and packing them up into my suit case I felt two small muscular arms wrap around me and I smiled and turn facing Suga and I smiled, " yes Suga? what can I help you with?", he smirked that little devilish grin of his and his voice spoke to me with a little bit of deepness to it's tone, " you can help me with a lot of things", Suga then began to kiss my neck and I bit my lip as he kept on kissing my neck.

Suga kept kissing my neck and roaming his hands all over my body and I just smiled and giggled a little as I turned and faced him, " are you done packing mister?", he smiled at me as he wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck, " yes I'm done packing", I smiled , " well I'm not done packing yet mister and your making it very difficult for me to pack", Suga just smirked and his voice rang out," oh really?", I nodded my head yes and Suga picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Suga smiled at me," good", he smirked as he kissed me passionately and lustfully and I kissed him back and he pushed my clothes and suit cases to the end of my bed as he laid me back on the bed and we kept kissing each other hungrily and I didn't want to stop, Suga began to unbuckle my belt on my jeans when we heard a loud knock bang on my door and I sighed, " YEA?", RM's voice echoed out, " Hey sis are you about ready to leave?", I sighed again, " YEA JUST ABOUT", I heard RM let out a little groan, " alright well hurry it up some ok", I shook my head, " YEA", I heard RM walk away and Suga let out a frustrated groan, " shit".

I sigh as I buckled my belt on my jeans back up and Suga stands up and runs his fingers through his hair, " ill help you finish packing but I will get you on the plane", I smiled as I pull my clothes and suit cases back over, " it sounds tempting", he smirked as he helped me finish packing, once we finished packing my things up Suga and I grabbed my bags and we walked out of the room as I was walking out of the room Suga smacked my ass and I let out a loud squeal and I heard RM's voice echo through the quiet little farm house, " RACHEL....ARE YOU OK?", I looked at Suga with a grin and playfully hit him on his arm playfully and he just let out a Snicker.

RM's voice the echoed out again, " KIM RACHEL ARE YOU OK?", I looked down the hall " why he got to use my full name like that?", Suga laughed and put his arm around me, " guess he's really proud to have you as his legal baby sister now", I smiled and RM's voice boomed through again, " KIM RACHEL IF YOU DONT ANSWER ME IM COMING TO GET MY ANSWER ARE YOU OK?", I rolled my eyes " IM FINE WHY YOU GOTTA USE MY FULL NAME LIKE THAT FOR?", I heard his laugh echo through the house and me and Suga shook our heads and headed down the hall into the living room to join every one else but when we got there Jimin was gone, " where did Jimin go?".

I ran back to my room to grab my necklace that Rachel had bought me for Valentines day while Suga was still gone and I put it on as I walked out of my room and looked across at Rachel's room and I smiled remembering all those nights here where she would sneak over to my room and grab me because she couldn't sleep and she would ask me to stay with her and I did...and I'm gonna admit all those nights made me fall In love with her even more....I walked to her door and I was about to knock on it......I need her to tell me how she really feels about me I cant keep on holding back its hurting me, I sighed and was getting ready to knock until I heard the door knob turn and I quietly ran back to my room and stood in the door way with the door cracked and I watched them walk out together.