Chapter Ten: Where Is Rachel?

I was standing on the balcony over looking Seoul, its been four weeks already since Rachel has been missing, me and V have been out all over Seoul trying to find her but still no sign of her any where, Jimin, Jin, J-Hope, and RM have been putting up missing posters of her everywhere but still we have not gotten one call at all not even one person has shown up at our door with any information about her anywhere, I hope she's ok...we finally managed to clean all the blood up in the dorm but Suga is still knocked out cold.

I look down at the missing poster of Rachel, it was an older picture of her she is sitting down by the piano and her hair is long and brown...her natural hair color and she is wearing a white shirt with black leggings and she is playing the piano a tear falls down my face I'm the one who took this picture of her...its always in my wallet....I remember that day so vividly...it was her first day with us in Seoul....her and Suga had gotten into a huge argument that day all because she was out with V getting a tour of Seoul...and caught her crying while playing the piano and I sat beside her and played Dear no one and sang it to her...I remember her smile...it was so beautiful.

I look at the description beside her picture, Name: Smith Rachel, Age: 21, Hair Color: Blonde, Eye Color: Coffee Brown, Skin Tone: Porcelain White, Nationality: Korean American, Last seen wearing: a black swim suit top, blue denim jeans, and white Gucci slides, Those where Rachel's favorite slides she always wore them with every outfit just about....V had bought those slides for her for her first Christmas in Seoul with us....Rachel was so happy when she opened that present she got from V and of course Suga got mad about....like always.

I looked at the last little bit of information on the missing poster and my heart wrenched as I read on, possible condition: covered in blood and cuts, possible head trauma, I felt another tear role down my face as I read her possible condition...it killed me so much to know that Rachel is out there somewhere cold and alone...and afraid....looking like an abused animal, I read the last part on the missing sign that I asked RM to put on it, If any information on the location and condition of Rachel Smith contact Jeon Jungkook at 001-556-8283-90, I let out a sigh and look back out at the city...Rachel where are you?....why cant anyone find you?....and please be alive and ok....we will find you Rachel....I promise.

I felt more tears pour out of my eyes...it kills me just knowing that Rachel is out there somewhere alone and afraid if she is even conscious, I cant sleep knowing that she is out there somewhere injured and near death, I look at her missing poster again and I cant hold back anymore and my tears start flowing and I begin crying...Rachel please come home....I need you here with me please....without you here with me its torture....it kills me not being able to see your beautiful smile and it drives me insane not being able to hear your beautiful laugh and your amazing singing voice....Rachel....where are you?.

I lay my head in my arms on the railing of the balcony and I silently cry as I clutch Rachel's missing poster close to my heart, as I cry into my arms my thoughts get the best of me and I zoned out and I see flashes of Rachel's smile and laugh in my mind and I start going back to the memories with her the Christmas at her house, when she first moved here with me and the boys, her first Christmas in Seoul, when she went out with me all day that day that she went to the hospital, even our little moment we had at the beach before Suga swam over to us and ruined it... I was no longer crying now but full of anger.

I was shaken out of my thoughts when I saw someone walk out on the balcony and I look over to see V, he looks worse then I do...he looks Sleep deprived and stressed...his eyes are blood shot from crying so much, ever since we found out that night that Rachel was gone after we found Suga unconscious and learned Rachel's condition V hasn't been sleeping or eating, he's been going out every day at 5 am hanging up missing posters and searching for her some times he don't come home until now or he doesn't come home at all...Rachel missing has been taking so much of a toll on him that he worries us all...I don't blame him Rachel is like a sister to him...I know he has a crush on Rachel to but not as big as I do...some nights I'll even walk by his room and I'll hear him crying out.