Chapter Twenty Two: Me And Jungkook Disappear

It's Been four months since that incident that happened at the dance, and it's been four months since Me and Jungkook packed up our bags in the middle of the night and disappeared in the middle of the night with out telling anyone where we went, at the dance Jungkook told me the feelings that he had for me and that's when I realized I wasn't in love with Suga or V or Jimin or Jin, I realized that night that I was in love with Jungkook and Jungkook only.

After I told Jungkook yes that I was gonna be his we ran out of the garden and grabbed a taxi back to BigHit entertainment, when Me and Jungkook got back to BigHit after the taxi dropped us off we told him to wait and me and Jungkook ran into the dorm in our rooms and packed everything that we owned then we went back into the cab Jungkook had it drop us off at the air port where we caught a plane to LA, we now live in a small beach house with Jungkook's best friends Jackson, BM, and J.Seph, and my Best Friends Eric Nam, Jiwoo and Somin.

Me and Jungkook met our best friends during Jungkook and the boy's trainee years Jackson Is from the group Got 7 at SM Entertainment, BM, J.Seph, Jiwoo and Somin are one whole group called KARD their under DSP Media, and then Eric Nam is a solo artist under Stone Entertainment, they where the first one's and only one's that me and Jungkook called up when we where on the plane to LA and they all came and met us at the air port where we where and they brought us back to this beach house.

After me and Jungkook disappeared the next day we heard our names on the radio and every News channel and in every paper saying that we where missing and we already knew that my brother RM and the boys are the one's that put it out, we would have contacted them but me and Jungkook didn't want them to know we where gone and where we went, we will go home eventually but not Just yet, I let out a sigh as I stood on the second floor balcony and looked over at the beach.

When me and Jungkook got back to our friends beach house we could not believe that this is where we would be staying for however long we needed to or wanted to, the view is absolutely beautiful, I thought Seoul had a beautiful view but it's nothing compared to LA, I took a sip of my coffee when I felt arms snake around my waist and a small kiss on my neck and cheek and I smiled and looked up and was greeted by a sleepy looking Kookie and I smiled, " good morning sleepy head", Jungkook smiled back at me and spoke in his cute little sleepy voice, " good morning beautiful how did you sleep?".

I smiled, " I slept very well and how about you how did you sleep?", Jungkook smiled his adorable Bunny smile, " I slept absolutely fantastic", Jungkook started nuzzling me in my neck and I laughed and smiled, " well now that your awake lets head downstairs and eat BM made us breakfast but he told me to wait for you to wake up then walk down", Jungkook smiled " ok lets go", he started walking towards our bedroom door from our balcony, " hey where do you think your going?", Jungkook looked at me, " down stairs to eat why?", my eyes grew wide, " without a shirt on?", last night me and Jungkook made love to each other...we been doing that a lot lately but he never put his shirt back on.

Jungkook laughed at me, " yea, why not BM and Eric do it all the time along with J.Seph and Jackson", I sighed and blushed a little, " yea I know don't remind me", Jungkook laughed and walked out the door and I shook my head and laughed as I followed him out and down the steps leading in to the kitchen and dinning room, the stairs we had where those fancy swirling steps so the others always saw us when we came down the steps, as we walked down the steps Jackson looked up and saw us and shouted out, " hey there they are good morning sleepy heads".

Jungkook laughed and walked over to Jackson and they high fived each other and Jungkook spoke up in his LA voice he likes to say, " hey what's up man", BM and J.Seph then walked over to Jungkook and did the same BM spoke up first, " sup man", then it was J.Seph, " damn Jungkook we thought your ass would never wake up", Jungkook laughed, " is that so", I laughed and shook my head and as I did that the girls came rushing over to me with Eric following not to far behind, Jiwoo hugged me first and spoke, " good morning sweet cheeks", I laughed and smiled and hugged her back, " morning Jiwoo", after Jiwoo hugged me Somin came over and hugged me next," good morning love how did you sleep?".